Pressure dial

Sponsored Links
chr15 said:
But if you're so clever how come you think i'm pretending when I know different?
Why do you feel a need to start so many of your questions with a sarcastic observation that someone else is "clever"? Can't you just ask a straight question?

And if i'm pretending i'm not likely to have or want a copy of the regs. :rolleyes:
Nobody said that you were pretending, or that you were a criminal, but you've put yourself in the firing line that was aimed at the OP, who was being disingenuous.

bster said:
To the diynot regulars..

You lot have helped me more than i can imagine and probably deserve, so why not these two (if they are paid up RGI's)?
Because (see the above) the OP's motives are highly suspect and chr15 has stuck a big fat oar into the proceedings.

If you/they can't stand the heat, there's always a kitchen door nearby...

Softus said:
chr15 said:
But if you're so clever how come you think i'm pretending when I know different?
Why do you feel a need to start so many of your questions with a sarcastic observation that someone else is "clever"? Can't you just ask a straight question?

And if i'm pretending i'm not likely to have or want a copy of the regs. :rolleyes:
Nobody said that you were pretending, or that you were a criminal, but you've put yourself in the firing line that was aimed at the OP, who was being disingenuous.
No-I only answer sarcasm with sarcasm so read the threads,and all through the other recent post about gas pipe sizing posters-mainly one,was accusing me of 'pretending' to be an RGI,and where did I say I was called a criminal?

Sponsored Links
one,was accusing me of 'pretending' to be an RGI,and where did I say I was called a criminal?

so i am still waiting for the e mail that will stick it up me :rolleyes:

BTW if you claim to be an RGI and you aint that is a big style ass in a sling job :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

kevplumb said:
one,was accusing me of 'pretending' to be an RGI,and where did I say I was called a criminal?

so i am still waiting for the e mail that will stick it up me :rolleyes:

BTW if you claim to be an RGI and you aint that is a big style ass in a sling job :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
Who said it will stick it up you? not me,dont need to,go back to deleting posts you cant answer- :rolleyes:

kevplumb said:
aye and if you where real :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

you are a joke fella :rolleyes:
Whos the joke-I think the joker is the guy who hides behind being a moderator so he can delete posters that disagree with him,like a spoilt kid. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

chr15 said:
No-I only answer sarcasm with sarcasm so read the threads
On this topic, which is the only one I'm writing about on this topic, this happened:

chr15 said:
kevplumb said:
DIY then :?: :?: :?:
showing the homeowner how to use it

err excuse me the name of this site is :?: :?: :?: :?:
So what the blue blazes is wrong with that first post? Just about sums it all up-massive ego's,too clever to give out their precious knowledge to people who might not be as experienced as them. :rolleyes:
So, where was the sarcasm in kevplumb's post? The sarcasm that you were supposedly "answering". It's just not there is it. :rolleyes:

chr15 said:
...and all through the other recent post about gas pipe sizing posters-mainly one,was accusing me of 'pretending' to be an RGI
That has nothing to do with this topic.

chr15 said:
...and where did I say I was called a criminal?
When this happened:

chr15 said:
kevplumb said:
chr15 said:
criminals? :eek:
yup pretending to be "a member of a class of persons"

read the regs ie the GSI&U
But if you're so clever how come you think i'm pretending when I know different? And if i'm pretending i'm not likely to have or want a copy of the regs. :rolleyes:
In this you imply that someone accused you of pretending. And the only thing you could have thought you were being accused of pretending was being an RGI, which, if you pretended to a customer and carried out gas work, would make you a criminal.

However, the fact is that it wasn't you who was being accused of pretending.

Kevin the plumber wrote...

get a copy bster and read them

cos if it goes **** up that is the stick they will beat you with

statutory instrument

I already have a copy :D , purchased 12months ago - my tutor was impressed he said 'you really havent got a life have you! - No!

..... but you gotta learn to earn ;) (it will all pay off one day...I hope).

still on min wage :(

Ooooooooh i've started summit here, i know this is a DIY site but as ive installed at least 500 boilers and never noticed this pressure fluctuation before (wether it happened or not, i've never noticed it) i came in from work, posted this question then went out and got really drunk (try it sometime some of you) cant believe the hullaballoo. A straight yes thats normal or no its not would have sufficed. Should have known better eh :rolleyes: Bye the way this spellcheckers great when your stotting.

softie wrote "The installer is not the home owner, therefore he would have to be CORGI registered in order to legally install the appliance "
What makes you assume i'm not CORGI registered :?:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back