pressure problem???

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hi folks, a quick question, how do i increase the pressure in my pro combi 85 he? it dropped to zero after turning it off one day and i think the loop needs filling up. it seems to work ok but im not happy with the pressure being at the bottom of the scale.
thanks,
ted.

Sponsored Links
this is a pro combi 85 HE boiler and does not seem to have a filling loop. the pipework is boxed in under the boiler but i would think that all the taps and fittings are exposed.i can see everything directly underneith, why would somone cover up a filling loop? if there is one??? auto-fill ?

you`d be surprised where people put filling loops, it is either behind your boxing, or in some cases where the boiler is in the kitchen ive seen them under kitchen sink units !!! ive also seen them put in old cylinder cupboards, where the system has been changed to a combi, with heating pipes and a water main usually in there its also a place too look.

:D

Sponsored Links
Kitchen fitters have no concept of gas appliances and how they work. They like to make stuff pretty, (except the illegal gas pipes they run). The loop will be placed in a sensible location by the installer (OK, in most occasions), only to be be boxed / covered by Picasso with his wood and a Mitre Saw.
Huw.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back