primatic cylinder

Sponsored Links
i think its safe to say if you turn up to a system thats 20+years old(as most primatics probably are now, bar the odd exchanged one), then the design that you see will work, unless it was just put in for show, so if it got a pump then pump works. Don't know much about em personally cos I'm too young :D

HA HA . You dont know much about football either mickey you promised us spurs would beat the tic at the weekend thankfully moscow did tonight :LOL:

yeah couldn't believe that. we were proper sh1te. I was at the barcelona game, nearly fell asleep watching barcelonas 4th or 5th team play keep ball

anyway at least we can beat west ham :D

Sponsored Links
Yeah so was one of my mates he said thank fek Barca never brought there under 16 team as that would have been embarassing

Yeah so was one of my mates he said thank fek Barca never brought there under 16 team as that would have been embarassing

you know things are bad when your best player is alan hutton :LOL:

at least the new fella from sheff utd looked handy.

Oy can you go back to talking about primatic cylinders please I was enjoying that. :LOL:

How can you tell its a primatic cylinder you're dealing with?

If you loose the bubble how do you reform it?

old heating system/rads and no header tank :idea: Drain and refill slowly

very verrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry slowly i no a dude has a primatic on a 5 bedroom house fully pumped. allthe heating is piped up in 3/4 as well. had to change some drayton 3/4 trvs damm expensive

erm hello...

i started this for tehcnical help. instead I've got a few fools ranting on about nothing technical - just brilliant. why dont you all join the womens guild instead, im off to recommission the cylinder alone.

Shucks Broomdog, I thought they had answered your question several times.

Turn the water off and open the hot taps.

Drain the heating, and shut all the air vent.

Drain the cylinder and flush it out if possible.

Turn the water back on, leaving a hot tap open.

Bleed the radiators starting at the lowest.

Leave the hot tap open untill the water is clear.

Put kit in car and go to the pub.

In fairness to the op, noone did actually answer the question until doitall :confused:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back