Pro-Palestine Protests

He should be marching against the actions of the Zionist government bringing Israel into disrepute within the world community but prefers to stir up trouble like those Dedicated Followers of Fascism F.boy solicits with such fervour.

Not if he's a Zionist!

Eye eye ippi ippi eye.

Sponsored Links
He should be marching against the actions of the Zionist government

Zionists do not present the majority of Jewish views, as far as i know.

He should be marching against the actions of the Zionist government

Zionists do not present the majority of Jewish views, as far as i know.
What is a Zionist? In your own words!

Sponsored Links
University students are facing threats of arrest or suspension as pro-Palestine protests are burgeoning across campuses in the United States.
Students are calling on their universities to “disclose and divest” their investments in companies and organisations linked to Israel and its war on Gaza.
  • The New York University (NYU) Alumni for Palestine website calls on NYU to “terminate all vendor contracts with companies playing active roles in the military occupation in Palestine and ongoing genocide in Gaza, namely Cisco, Lockheed Martin, Caterpillar and General Electric”.

Shafik’s statement on Monday indicated that Columbia would not be divesting any part of its $13.64bn endowment fund. However, in a statement posted to X on Monday, Columbia Students for Justice in Palestine claimed the direct investments account for “a mere 6.12 percent of Columbia’s $784m publicly traded investments”. The statement called on Columbia to divest from weapons manufacturers that “profit off the thousands of bombs that have decimated Gaza”.

Al Jazeera

While the Zionist Fascists can ignore the American Government, the White House cannot ignore the growing impetus of student protests across the Union...

Maybe there's a third possibility. He was told by the police he needed to provide a route for the "walk" he was organising. But he refused. So, they told him it couldn't go ahead.

I know he cancelled it, he didn't say the police cancelled it he said he cancelled it for the safety of the participants due to 'threats'.

Again, why on earth would he provide the police with a route to a march that he's cancelled several days prior.
Either he cancelled a planned march or he didn't. Surely a route is involved in a planned march? I suppose they could have planned to march around the village hall dance floor, but then that would not garner any publicity.
Hey, let's have a march.

Where.

London.

Big place London, where shall we meet and where shall we finish?

I know, let's just antagonise the antagonisers for starters.

Will it be safe? Sounds dodgy to me.

Either he cancelled a planned march or he didn't. Surely a route is involved in a planned march? I suppose they could have planned to march around the village hall dance floor, but then that would not garner any publicity.
Hey, let's have a march.

Where.

London.

Big place London, where shall we meet and where shall we finish?

I know, let's just antagonise the antagonisers for starters.

Will it be safe? Sounds dodgy to me.

Again, you really need to take this up with The Guardian.

I'm sure if you and nosy were to visit The Guardian they'd be more than happy to explain.
I have a brain. I am not sure if that is what the guardian use in the same way. They want clicks and newspapers read.

Sponsored Links
Back