Pro-Palestine Protests

Sponsored Links
Sounds very much like the EU.

You will recall in the polls leading up to the EU referendum that leave never once had the lead in the polls.

Remain a 10-point lead, just a few days before... surely it was a done deal..oh wait..
Actually, I remember saying it was too close to call.

But now, with the benefits of experience, public opinion is decisive.

Sponsored Links
University of Texas student and Jewish peace activist Elijah Kahlenberg was caught up in police violence against anti-war demonstrators. He told Al Jazeera why he’s supporting the calls for an end to Israel’s alleged genocide.

Far too few Jewish peace activists receive publicity for their protests against the actions of Zionists on their behalf. Apart from the eejit who complained he couldn't cross the road. He cancelled the counter-protest on Saturday, complaining he was prevented from marching in support of Israel. Police replied he didn't provide them with a map of the proposed route.

He cancelled the counter-protest on Saturday, complaining he was prevented from marching in support of Israel. Police replied he didn't provide them with a map of the proposed route.

If he cancelled it, why would he provide the police with proposed route?

you do understand that don't you? He cancelled it, not the Police as he said.

Provocation

I know he cancelled it, he didn't say the police cancelled it he said he cancelled it for the safety of the participants due to 'threats'.

Again, why on earth would he provide the police with a route to a march that he's cancelled several days prior.

I know he cancelled it, he didn't say the police cancelled it he said he cancelled it for the safety of the participants due to 'threats'.

Again, why on earth would he provide the police with a route to a march that he's cancelled several days prior.
He called it a "community walk", but didn't want to share the route with the police. I've highlighted a little bit for you.

Last week Falter called on his supporters to join him for a “walk” on 27 April, intended to coincide with another pro-Palestine march in central London. In a letter to Met Police Chief Superintendent Andy Brittain on 19 April, a screenshot of which Falter posted to X, the CAA head wrote:

“I am not planning a protest on 27th April. I am going for a walk as a private individual. I have not yet decided where I will walk, however it is likely that whilst walking I will be quite openly Jewish. Others might decide to join me. They might not. That is a matter for them. They might also be quite openly Jewish. They might not. That is also a matter for them.”

If that isn't provocation, what is ?

He called it a "community walk", but didn't want to share the route with the police. I've highlighted a little bit for you.

Last week Falter called on his supporters to join him for a “walk” on 27 April, intended to coincide with another pro-Palestine march in central London. In a letter to Met Police Chief Superintendent Andy Brittain on 19 April, a screenshot of which Falter posted to X, the CAA head wrote:

“I am not planning a protest on 27th April. I am going for a walk as a private individual. I have not yet decided where I will walk, however it is likely that whilst walking I will be quite openly Jewish. Others might decide to join me. They might not. That is a matter for them. They might also be quite openly Jewish. They might not. That is also a matter for them.”

If that isn't provocation, what is ?

Fair enough, my info was from the Guardian linked above, puts a slightly different slant on it.

Campaign Against Antisemitism has cancelled its planned counter-protest against a pro-Palestinian march through central London on Saturday.

The group, led by Gideon Falter, had said it wanted to use the “walk together” initiative to support its view that the area around the planned pro-Palestinian march was not safe for Jewish people.

But on Friday afternoon CAA announced that its event had been cancelled amid pressure from those within the Jewish community who feared it could backfire.

In a statement, CAA promised future protests. A spokesperson said: “Due to the thousands of people now intending to join and then walk where they please – something that we used to take for granted in London as Jewish people without having to discuss with police ahead of time – we still do not have confidence that people would be safe.

'Community walk' my eye. The sanctimonious twunt was simply using dumb insolence to get attention in a vain attempt to cancel the pro-Palestinian marchers. Nobody can 'walk where they please' claiming it's their democratic right. He should be marching against the actions of the Zionist government bringing Israel into disrepute within the world community but prefers to stir up trouble like those Dedicated Followers of Fascism F.boy solicits with such fervour.

The Met assistant commissioner Matt Twist said while the protests had been largely peaceful, with up to 300,000 attending one demonstration, there had been 415 arrests, including 193 for alleged antisemitic offences such as offensive placards and chants, and 15 for alleged breaches of counter-terrorism laws, largely on suspicion of supporting Hamas.

Fewer than 500 arrests out of so many people? I'd call that largely peaceful, but GBnews always choose to focus on the few rather than the many who protest peacefully.

Everybody has to obey the law, If we saw that risk manifesting itself, there are a number of powers that we might be able to use under the Public Order Act or pursuant to prevent a breach of the peace, that would mean we would prevent that from taking place.”

Sponsored Links
Back