Pro-Palestine Protests

Sponsored Links
Sounds a bit of a conspiracy theory type idea to me. A convenient one. Fact is that the people in protests are likely to have a racial element on a subject like this. Gazans are both Arab and Muslim. Another factor

There were approximately 37 thousand Iranian nationals residing in the United Kingdom in 2021, an increase from the 31 thousand Iranian nationals residing in the United Kingdom in 2008. The highest number of Iranian nationals residing in the United Kingdom was 44 thousand in 2011, 2014, and 2015.
I know of one that went back and still lives there. I know his wife, true blue brit as some demonstrators are. I've met his daughters.

No one needs to use foreign interference to change the views of people in these groups. There are also a number of Palestinians living here. There appears to be some level of agreement about Gaza amongst various Muslim groups. Pressure groups of all sorts just form. The biggest change is that the web makes it very very easy to organise actions.

:) Could be this Iranian malicious network is so sophisticated they can't detect it. HAMAS ????

A new one for Filly. Groups blocking access to the foreign office as the gov wont state their legal position on weapons supply to Israel. Not a big demo but several completely different groups. Hits the news so more may start to think this is a good idea and the size of the demo's may increase.

This particular one - as blocking the police may well disperse it That will cause comments that may mean more join in but this time not blocking the foreign office. Maybe more will will join the Palestine demo's.

And so it goes on - it's called life.

...thousands of protesters did not appear out of nowhere...

As a matter of fact, the general population contains quite a lot of people who are opposed to racism, apartheid and genocide.

No conspiracy is needed.

Sponsored Links
and a few who hate jews.

But neither fact means the article is false.

There are quite a few who hate Arabs and Muslims. Many of them live in Israel.

They are losing sympathy and support among people who hate racism, apartheid and genocide.

Get used to it.

Follow the money.
That one is not a bad link but mentioning a group banned by Israel and Germany and no where else has it's interesting aspect. It's a sensitive area for Germany and it still can be. For instance recently interfering with a pro Palestinian meeting which is also featured a brit being refused entry to the country/ One that produced evidence for the ICC.

An immortal meme, inspired by Woody Guthrie's guitar, has gone viral...

il_fullxfull.5946647268_3kay.jpg

Last week, students at California State Polytechnic University, Humboldt, barricaded themselves inside of a campus building after police showed up to their protest in riot gear. The situation turned tense: while the students held the line against the police, who struck them with batons, one anonymous protester decided to fight back, bonking a cop on the helmet with a water jug that had originally been used as a drum. (look for the clip on X.)

:LOL:

A classic phrase from the Vietnam War protests has been revived: “If I can’t dance, I don’t want to be part of your revolution.”

"Found no direct ties"

What did emerge is a vast network that includes left-leaning, billion-dollar American philanthropies and collaboration with at least one foreign organization that Germany and Israel have banned for allegedly working with or supporting Hamas and another terrorist group.

Sponsored Links
Back