Pro-Palestine Protests

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
What did emerge is a vast network that includes left-leaning, billion-dollar American philanthropies and collaboration with at least one foreign organization that Germany and Israel have banned for allegedly working with or supporting Hamas and another terrorist group.
Soros, you can name him. Antisemites have been blaming him for everything for years now.

So filly posts from Fox news the most right wing US rag of all. The protests are not denying the 7th buy hey that's a great angle. Also strangely there are some Israeli amongst them. Best not find one of those. Find one walking about on the campus. Other sources have, Ok worried but is walking about.

More recent developments. Those occupying building have been evicted. Hardly surprising. One lot have moved their camp. Another. A crowd of pro israeli turn up and riot with sticks and fireworks. Too much for the campus security people. A few try to defend the protestors. The police eventually arrive and sort it out. Generally the US police appear to be happy providing things are peaceful. They also know they will get a lot of bad press if they go in riot style unless there is one. Eeeek I think I saw a national guard around in one clip. Rather surprising
The Kent State shootings (also known as the May 4 massacre and the Kent State massacre) were the killing of four and wounding of nine unarmed college students by the Ohio National Guard on the Kent State University campus.

The US police have gone in with batons in quite a few cases. Plenty of professors and students have been beaten and shipped off to hospital.

It's exactly what happened for the anti Vietnam war protests in the 70s over there, but the national guard haven't been called out or started shooting students yet which is something.

Texas has sent the state troopers in. No guns just what look to be fairly large batons. They have moved protesters - so just somewhere else? - pass.

In another protesters have pushed the police back Probably due to the problem that I mentioned that their police have.

UK and batons. Some one killed. Judge unfortunate that he had an unusually thin skull. One of my grandads was a policeman who had a truncheon. Old style. Hit some one on the head with it - no. Hit them on the shoulder if he has to. Rather painful and may break someone's collar bone. The thin skull - the modern type. State Trooper - a rather thick stick of some sort.

The orthorities and these sort of things - it's easy to make things worse and get more of what they don't want. Protests in this case.

The prime minister has backed a police crackdown on any outbreak of disorder on university campuses, as Jewish students warned that pro-Palestinian encampments are creating a “hostile and toxic atmosphere”. In recent days, new encampments have been set up at the universities of Manchester, Sheffield, Bristol and Newcastle, among others, after violent scenes on US campuses resulted in mass arrests of students and staff.

The Union of Jewish Students (UJS) issued a statement in which they said Jewish students are angry, tired and hurt by “the continuous torrent of antisemitic hatred on campus” since the 7 October attacks by Hamas. Representing 9,000 Jewish students in the UK and Ireland, the UJS said: “While students have a right to protest, these encampments create a hostile and toxic atmosphere on campus for Jewish students.” The UJS also urged universities to fulfil their responsibilities. “Let us be clear. We will not stand for this hatred. It’s time that universities took their duty of care to Jewish students seriously.”

The Guardian

I've noticed that people who support Israel's racism and genocide against Palestinians

Like to claim that criticism of it is anti Jewish

Creating the myth that racism and Judaism are inextricably linked.

We get them waving their flags on a busy junction of a roundabout in Rawtenstall, methinks the next time I see them I'm going to be calling the police because they are likely to cause an accident there.

And John you are the precise embodiment of that with your Jew hating antisemitic propaganda.
John doesn't like Somalians either.

Absolutely hates Somalian Jews ✡️.

Last edited:
not read all the thread but just watched the news amazing double standards from biden black lives protesters wrecked several american cities for months on end about 1 guy and authorities done nothing
Pro Palestinian protesters complaining about tens of thousands of innocents being killed by Israel and he is on complaining about them and getting them cleared out

And John you are the precise embodiment of that with your Jew hating antisemitic propaganda.
Silly Andy claims that criticising racism, apartheid and genocide is antisemitic.

Andy obviously has a very low opinion of Semitic peoples.

Sponsored Links
Back