Pro Suicide

a good while back down this way there was some bloke who kicked off and locked his self into his house shouting about threatening to kill his self
It was on a small estate / cul de sac

Plod ect shut the road down for couple of hours at about 5 pm people coming home from work could not get to there house

Should have rung the bloke and told him to get on with it as people are trying to get into there house to have there tea ffs
There is a video on YouTube about some bloke threatening to jump of a bridge in New York.
The Police stop all the traffic while they try to talk this bloke down off the Bridge, but all the people who are being held up by the Police get out of their cars and start shouting up at the bloke, " for ****sake Jump, we have to get to work".

Sponsored Links
1 - a misguided belief that people have a right to choose if they want to die, with no understanding that many people suffer depression, self loathing and other mental illnesses.
2 - they have some sort of Psychopathy, that means they get a kick out the ultimate control of another human.
Impoverishment is a bigger killer than anything else. The USSR suffered it. A deindustrialised and impoverished EU & UK will suffer it.

There is a video on YouTube about some bloke threatening to jump of a bridge in New York.
The Police stop all the traffic while they try to talk this bloke down off the Bridge, but all the people who are being held up by the Police get out of their cars and start shouting up at the bloke, " for ****sake Jump, we have to get to work".

Once I saw this guy on a bridge about to jump. I said, “Don’t do it!” He said, “Nobody loves me.” I said, “God loves you. Do you believe in God?”

He said, “Yes.” I said, “Are you a Christian or a Jew?” He said, “A Christian.” I said, “Me, too! Protestant or Catholic?” He said, “Protestant.” I said, “Me, too! What franchise?” He said, “Baptist.” I said, “Me, too! Northern Baptist or Southern Baptist?” He said, “Northern Baptist.” I said, “Me, too! Northern Conservative Baptist or Northern Liberal Baptist?”

He said, “Northern Conservative Baptist.” I said, “Me, too! Northern Conservative Baptist Great Lakes Region, or Northern Conservative Baptist Eastern Region?” He said, “Northern Conservative Baptist Great Lakes Region.” I said, “Me, too!”

Northern Conservative Baptist Great Lakes Region Council of 1879, or Northern Conservative Baptist Great Lakes Region Council of 1912?” He said, “Northern Conservative Baptist Great Lakes Region Council of 1912.” I said, “Die, heretic!” And I pushed him over.

Sponsored Links
I have read stories in our press in the past of someone who was on a live stream being egged on by others to do the deed.

Sick.

These observers are obviously not interested in killing themselves, they're just ghoulish voyeurs.

They need locking up for life.
I read about a teenage girl in the US who killed herself because she was being bullied.

The thing is, one of the two mouth breathers who had been doing it posted something on the victim’s Facebook of the “Why don’t you just f* off and kill yourself you little b****.” and she was egged on by the other.

This came up in an inquest after the girl’s death and the two perpetrators ended up getting about 20 years each for aggravated manslaughter.

Edit: Meant to add that as you can imagine the two girls didn’t think they had done anything wrong…..

Last edited:
Back