Problems with Vaillant Turbomax combi not firing up on HW

You may be right I don't know them or how good/bad they are.

If I want a engineer to sort a problem with any boiler Agile would always be first and most reliable.

And No I've never had a bad feedback and I can't say that about Manus engineers.

Sponsored Links
We are all entitled to an opinion so maybe my comment was a tad harsh. ;)

Any boiler you say DIA? , seems you don't frequent the CC too often. ;)

Am I right to assume that most of these posts come from professionals seeking work and that you each reccomend and thank one another?

Maybe not a tad harsh, perhaps I should have said that I know.

Sponsored Links
Am I right to assume that most of these posts come from professionals seeking work and that you each recommend and thank one another?

Doesn't quite work like that.

You want someone that knows what he's doing and I suggested one to you. Whether you take any notice or continue bitchin about the numptees that turn up is up to you.

Me, is quite happily retired for 7 years so I wouldn't doit if the whole forum recommended.

perhaps I should have said that I know.

Know what? , not quite with you.

It takes a good boiler engineer to know if another is up to speed , you are not a boiler engineer DIA (respectfully) so how would you know. ;)

Not so, it's not difficult to know whether the guy on site knows what he's doing, I certainly can.

And yes I was a boiler engineer and had a load of ACS elements to say so. ;)

Not so, it's not difficult to know whether the guy on site knows what he's doing, I certainly can.

I had a bit more respect for you before you posted this comment. :cry:

And yes I was a boiler engineer and had a load of ACS elements to say so. ;)

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: , which means diddly squat and you know it. ;)

I can tell by the postings whether a person is experienced or not as so can many others , I guess we'll have to beg to differ. ;)

Only hope the Bunnys skip over this thread. :LOL:

I ran my own plumbing and heating Company for over 35years. do you honestly say you can't tell whether a guy is any good or not. :LOL:

Give him 10mins on site is normally all it takes.

Why would you hope the bunnies avoid the thread.

I am using Vaillant although they are expensive and charge whether or not they can fix anything.

Not a good recommendation in my book

I meant this site (diynot) not 'on site' , the way a member expresses himself on here and the terminology used is a good indicator as to whether they are experienced or not , that is the reason i beg to differ with you. ;)

I meant this site (diynot) not 'on site' , the way a member expresses himself on here and the terminology used is a good indicator as to whether they are experienced or not , that is the reason i beg to differ with you. ;)

Get away, you're havin a laugh. :LOL: You can't tell diddly squat about a guys skills from a forum.

Get away, you're havin a laugh. :LOL: You can't tell diddly squat about a guys skills from a forum.

How to hang a boiler........
How not to use a circular saw...............
Not famiiliar with combustion readings....
Setting of zero gov gas valves.........
Leaving an appliance out of spec....

Would you like me to go on?............and you say you can't tell if a member is experienced/safe or not?????????????? ..do me a favour. ;)

Ur being very polite steel, an DIA ur being very rude an presume a lot, most makers engineers are good within the constraints they work, an as steel said you can tell a lot from forum posts. Although we are both bunnies , 831s plumbing an system experience is light years ahead of mine (admitting weakness is not a failing)but when it comes to vaillants damn were good :D :D

Not rude one bit Bunnyman, I happen to think you guys are good as well for one manufacturer boilers, but unfortunately there's a world outside of Bunny burners.

Interesting post though, and I won't ask about constraints, either you can, are allowed to do the job or not.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back