Proper Procedure Decomissioning Central Heating Systems

I`m a lumberjack.........and dress in womens clothes :eek: are you sure that`s the right song...last time I decomissioned a system.it was covered in asbestos lagging which we hacked off and buried :eek: 30 years ago :oops:

Sponsored Links
Agile said:
Perhaps they expect you to do some original thought rather than just asking someone on the internet?

Think and post your thoughts in not less than 120 words and we will comment !

Tony
Maybe he'd be better dismantling the heating system in his house and really research the problem properly?

It's too easy to dismiss a genuine request for advice as just getting "someone on the internet" to give the answers. The internet is a useful research tool, and everyone has to learn, either from practical experience (not exactly easy as I have alluded to) or from the accumulated knowledge of others - books, the internet. Any responses would of course need to be evaluated as to credibility and reliability, and cross checked with other resources - this is research.

Is it really so easy that someone with no prior knowledge could just think up the correct way to do it off the top of their head? Or would some pointers in the right direction be useful?

Sponsored Links
"I Don`t Belieeeeve it" a sensible answer......... ;) I would have if I wasn`t a Dinosaur plumber :oops: H+S.what`s that :?:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back