Proud to be British?

Some very good comments (except for Chrystal Ball).

Yes, I'm afraid that between them the trendy do-gooders and our glorious leaders have achieved what Hitler and Napoleon failed to do.

This country has had it.

I have been hearing this all my adult life, we were doomed in the sixties according to the older generation. How have we had it exactly, spouting generalisations is easy, lets have some facts and figures, (not from The Mail or Express either)

Sponsored Links
I blame trash newspapers. All journalists are pathological liars and the gutter press just churns out any negative crap that rubbishes the Country or rubbishes some individual somewhere. If there's nothing negative to write they just make something up. They know it so easily whips up a frenzy and fuels the morons who read the crap.

Yes, I'm afraid that between them the trendy do-gooders and our glorious leaders have achieved what Hitler and Napoleon failed to do.

This country has had it.

I have been hearing this all my adult life, we were doomed in the sixties according to the older generation. How have we had it exactly, spouting generalisations is easy, lets have some facts and figures, (not from The Mail or Express either)

Were you born in the 60s?

This country has had it.

No

Sponsored Links

This country has had it.

No

So you are still quite young?

When your an old git like me and been there done that, you might change your views. :confused:

I was born in the 50s :LOL:

Bin there done that twice over, that's why I have a balanced view of the world, and question broad statements without any foundation

And also I am not disagreeing with the OP just asking for proper evidence instead of the garbage pushed by tabloids

I blame trash newspapers. All journalists are pathological liars and the gutter press just churns out any negative crap that rubbishes the Country or rubbishes some individual somewhere. If there's nothing negative to write they just make something up. They know it so easily whips up a frenzy and fuels the morons who read the crap.

Precisely

I was born in the 50s :LOL:

Bin there done that twice over, that's why I have a balanced view of the world, and question broad statements without any foundation

And also I am not disagreeing with the OP just asking for proper evidence instead of the garbage pushed by tabloids

Snap! We could have grown up together! You weren't a mod in the 60's were you?

Atheism has a lot to answer for. Move away from faith and you get closer to the abyss.

Their giving pillow munchers the right to marry and adopt now.

The government doesn't even promote the family unit anymore. The people vote the government in so you get your just desserts.

Sponsored Links
Back