Proud to be British?

Atheism has a lot to answer for. Move away from faith and you get closer to the abyss.

I am about as far from faith as you can get now and all the more altruistic honest and proud I could not feel.
One word could never describe me and that is hypocrite.

Sponsored Links
I agree with Itshere, the only thing I would add is; when I enlisted, we had to swear an alliegence to the Queen, that I would not do today.

Crystal ball, I would be very interested how old you are, I reckon you're in your 20s or 30s maybe?

P.S. before anyone ask, it was the Queen, not the King when I enlisted.. :LOL: :LOL:

When I enlisted, centurion was a rank, not a tank. :LOL:

One word could never describe me and that is hypocrite.

You should let others be the judge of that.

You have extreme views against me as an atheist.

How do those views level with you being a supposed Christian.

When I was a Christian I cannot remember it being a militant religion.

Sponsored Links
Atheism has a lot to answer for. Move away from faith and you get closer to the abyss.

Norcon, you sound just like my sister, she's a Jehovas Witless.

You mention morals, the why the KUF is the church allowing gay boys to marry and adopt children FFS?

Are you a shirt lifter?

Do you molest children?

What religion are you, or are you ashamed to say??

I agree with Itshere, the only thing I would add is; when I enlisted, we had to swear an alliegence to the Queen, that I would not do today.

Crystal ball, I would be very interested how old you are, I reckon you're in your 20s or 30s maybe?

P.S. before anyone ask, it was the Queen, not the King when I enlisted.. :LOL: :LOL:

When I enlisted, centurion was a rank, not a tank. :LOL:

Not to be outdone!

When I enlisted in the RAF, Pontius was a pilot.. :LOL: :LOL:

Some very good comments (except for Chrystal Ball).

Yes, I'm afraid that between them the trendy do-gooders and our glorious leaders have achieved what Hitler and Napoleon failed to do.

This country has had it.

I have been hearing this all my adult life, we were doomed in the sixties according to the older generation. How have we had it exactly, spouting generalisations is easy, lets have some facts and figures, (not from The Mail or Express either)

You don't need to look in the papers to know that we have sold our sovereignty to Brussels. I'd like to be able to vote for who I believe should run our country. Instead, I may vote for an MEP who represents a very small proportion of the EU government.

I'd like our independence back please.

Some very good comments (except for Chrystal Ball).

Yes, I'm afraid that between them the trendy do-gooders and our glorious leaders have achieved what Hitler and Napoleon failed to do.

This country has had it.

As a foreigner said to me in Tooting a few years ago " I don't understand it, your country is being invaded and you don't fire a shot?"
Perhaps we're saving the bullets for a rainy day :confused:

Yes, I'm afraid most foreigners must see us as fools.

Does a pollster poll everyone? Or a representative sample?

You don't 'arf talk bolex.

Most foreigners, that's over 50% of the worlds population less 60 million, ok I will settle for a sample of 30% let me know when the figures are in

Your opinion doesn't matter mate (other than to you).

Sponsored Links
Back