Proud to be British?

Sponsored Links
Yes, I'm afraid most foreigners must see us as fools.

Have you asked them all .....more tripe

Of course I haven't. I haven't asked any, and if I did I'd expect them to be too polite to say what they really think.

No, I'm putting myself in their place and looking at Britain from an outsider's position, and from that perspective I see a once proud and powerful country that seems to be determined to destroy itself one way or another.

Of course I haven't. I haven't asked any, and if I did I'd expect them to be too polite to say what they really think.

No, I'm putting myself in their place and looking at Britain from an outsider's position, and from that perspective I see a once proud and powerful country that seems to be determined to destroy itself one way or another.

I was wrong I meant complete and utter tripe

Well I respect your opinion and your entitlement to hold it.

Sponsored Links

However wrong it may be!

:LOL: :LOL:

Hard to prove me wrong when the subject is a flight of fancy, if JBR can put himself in the place of a shopkeeper from Lima or a road mender from Hamburg that talent needs exploiting, maybe he can write a book.

However wrong it may be!

:LOL: :LOL:

That's what I meant to infer, but was too polite to say it!

Sometimes, not saying something can be more effective than saying it.

Hard to prove me wrong when the subject is a flight of fancy, if JBR can put himself in the place of a shopkeeper from Lima or a road mender from Hamburg that talent needs exploiting, maybe he can write a book.

Not quite. I had in mind a road mender from Lima and a shopkeeper from Hamburg.

Sponsored Links
Back