pump pumping upwards?

Sponsored Links
The pump rotor should always be horizontal or inclined just a few degrees down to the vent screw. This is to stop air collecting at the vent screw and allowing the bearing at that end to run dry.

Which counters what Doitall said:

They are wrong the pump should be horizontally, with the axis of the pump slightly tilting upwards, or vertically with the arrow facing up.

Instead of contradicting others, what is your take on the pump orientation Dr

The pump rotor should always be horizontal or inclined just a few degrees down to the vent screw. This is to stop air collecting at the vent screw and allowing the bearing at that end to run dry.

Which counters what Doitall said:

They are wrong the pump should be horizontally, with the axis of the pump slightly tilting upwards, or vertically with the arrow facing up.

Instead of contradicting others, what is your take on the pump orientation Dr

I have not contradicted anyone. I am an astute observer.

Thats not like you Drivel, Don 't tell me you haven't an opinion, on the best attitude for installing an heating pump

Sponsored Links
Thats not like you Drivel, Don 't tell me you haven't an opinion, on the best attitude for installing an heating pump
Thank u all very much 4 your explanations and dedication to this site.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back