purchase ideas for vac for plaster dust.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all,
I hoping for some quick ideas here. I've had a quick search and seen several vacs mentioned but not quite in the context I'm looking for.

I've currently a room full of brick and plaster rubble, mainly cleared, but with all the dust still around. I've been through so many vacs in my time and have no intention of ruining the only one I currently have for the housework having only had it for a few months. As these major diy projects keeps popping their head up in my life i think i may need to invest in something just for the job. However, I'm broke. What does anyone advise? I've noted that bagless ones seem to be a problem cos of the sponge filter, which explains why two dysons have bitten the "dust", even through general housework in my tip.

All advice gratefully recieved - panic!!!

Cheers, Lizzie

Sponsored Links
Agreed. Dyson for the lovely fluffy housework and Henry for the nasty heavy duty stuff. Or a Hetty if you prefer.

Cheers guys!

Someone did recommed Henry right after I bought the last "housework" vac, which I'd just gone for a Vax on, so now I have an excuse to go get one anyway. I've bust two Dysons and the cheap replacements - and that's mainly with just the "fluffy" housework, which never seems to be that lightweight in my house, although there will have been some building work designated to them as they were beginning to pack up.

Great stuff and thanks again,

Lizzie

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back