When to plaster and when to plasterboard

Sponsored Links
It really does my nut in when people like joe-90 come on forums like this and dont give advice but instead just criticise. Unfortunatley its not just this board but i visit several of these forums on different subjects and these idiots get everywhere.

IF YOU HAVENT GOT ANYTHING CONSTRUCTIVE TO SAY, DONT SAY IT AT ALL!!!!

Reading this thread with interest as i am in a simialr position with a victorian house. Wondering wether to dot dab plasterboard the old brickwork then tape and fill myself and then get someone in to just skim the new blockwork of the extension.

Jesus! What a waste of time reading this post!

Instead of b!tching could someone have answered the guy's problem!

I don't care if he should call the professionals in or do it himself, but I was quite interested to find out the answer to his question.

Sponsored Links
and I`ve just read it because you posted 2 years later :LOL: I wonder if he did it all OK or had to get someone in :?:

and I`ve just read it because you posted 2 years later :LOL: I wonder if he did it all OK or had to get someone in :?:

2yrs :cry: me too

i wonder how much time he spent rubbing down his work and would it have been cheaper to get someone in. there is always a balance to be struck.

:D

that matey has probably moved by now...

Jesus! What a waste of time reading this post!

Instead of b!tching could someone have answered the guy's problem!

I don't care if he should call the professionals in or do it himself, but I was quite interested to find out the answer to his question.
Read the archive out of interest by all means but why comment on a post 2 years later; many of those guys have dissapered anyway so why waste peoples time :rolleyes:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back