putting on paper bag

Sponsored Links
A Muslim man on Beyond Belief (Radio 4) was also calling for them to be banned. He said, "I can't walk into a bank wearing a balaclava, so they shouldn't be allowed to wear them either." Good to know that I'm not the only one who doesn't feel comfortable around people dressed like that.

Sponsored Links
I heard the story on the Jeremy Vine show today. I agree totally with what he said. He spoke his mind and is entitled to his opinion. The Human Rights group reported him to the police for being racist,, :rolleyes:,, well they always do. A lot of people phoned in an most agreed with him. Many said, if you wear a crash helmet, you must remove it when shopping etc, a bhurka is no different. How do you know who's hiding under it? This is our country,, if anybody doesn't like our way of doing things, they should bugger off out of here, pronto, and take the human rights brigade with them, :mad: rant over.

Northhamptonshire Rights and Equality Council brought the police in,, not Human Rights,,, sorry.
What about the MP's rights to voice his opinion,,,,, no chance against this lot,, disgraceful really. If we complain or voice an opinion, it's always classed as racism. :mad: :mad:

As an MP that is an extremely narrow mined comment and makes me ask how he became an MP with that low level of respect for other cultures....

Its hardly a paper bag, and its not like they are putting a burkha ove his head or anywone else with force or intimidation, if that was the case I would be backing his comment, but his comment really does show you how disrespectful poeple can be even the one with money and career and everything else who shopuld know better and lead by example...

I mean if someone wants to wear a burkha, whats wrong with that we dont have a right to see the whole part of someones face or body...do we:cool:

ALSHEATING, as a muslim I know this is hard for you to grasp, it isn't an attack on your culture, it is an attack on people pretending to be ninjas.

in the 70s whole families were wiped out by these ninjas ...complete with badly dubbed speech...

It is just insensitive.

what on earth is that suppose to mean ninjas....please explain I do not recall eny events where women in burkhas were taking out people in mass.

I heard this earlier today on radion, just didnt bother akcnowledgeing it as its a very narrow minded dsirespectful comment to make, esp someone who is an MP, but you saying ninjas takes the biscuit.

I mean where do you get this story about ninjas taking out whole familys? and is this not racist aswell as religious hatred?

As a muslim myself I think that is a foul way of thinking, it would be like me saying something vice versa about women non religious or athiest who like to wear skimpy outfits, there would be outrage :eek:

My mouth remains shut...out of respect for others feelings.

Sponsored Links
Back