putting on paper bag

How free is free speech? I mean can we talk against the monarchy or the queen openly??
I don't think religions should ever be insulted in any way, but that's my belief.

Sponsored Links
Are you Muslim by any chance?

Just beacuse something is not in the Quran it does not mean it is not a requirement, there are many many things not stated in the Quran, such as Prayer specifics which were already established prior to Muhammeds revelation and birth.

Judaism, Christianity then Islam, all stem from prophets sent by the same God Allah, there are extensive Jewish and Christian refences and refrences about books which came before the Quran in the Quran.

Also if you read the Quran it states "women should dress in a way that does not reaveal thier assest or beauty" and "the Burkha type style dress DOES THIS" IE serves this requiremnet. So it is a religious garment created from instruction for purpose of religion.

So yes by taking the jimmy white, it is religious hatred, i.e you are hateing someone for what thier religion is requiriing of them.:cool:

Also if you read the Quran it states "women should dress in a way that does not reaveal thier assest or beauty" and "the Burkha type style dress DOES THIS" IE serves this requiremnet. So it is a religious garment created from instruction for purpose of religion.

So yes by taking the jimmy white, it is religious hatred, i.e you are hateing someone for what thier religion is requiriing of them.:cool:

Walking around in a tent also serves the requirement...if i took the mick out of that is THAT religious hatred?

You can be a muslim without it, therefore being against it is NOT being against muslims.. Simple.[/b]

How free is free speech? I mean can we talk against the monarchy or the queen openly??
I don't think religions should ever be insulted in any way, but that's my belief.

I think they are all nonsense personally, the idolisation of someone who was gonna murder their son? No thanks.
Zombie Carpenter anyone? No thanks.
Man that has a flying horse? No thanks.

'Right to be offended, not a right to NOT be offended.'

Sponsored Links
no but then you are just being pathetic how many people walk around in tents,

how can you be muslim, if you are not going to follow its rules and regulations,

I'd like to know what you think defines being a Muslim, without any further discussion :?:
and whats the least you think a Muslim should do, to be a Muslim

How does someone be a Muslim skitz? :?:

I personally find half nude adults in the summer (sometimes in winter) very rude and distastefull, especially when I have my kids with me, or there are other young kids there, as I prefer modesty not vulgariy.
But I keep it to myself If someone wants to cover themselves up let them whats the big deal.

Nudity is fine yet covering youself is wrong :eek: WTF.

I think it's a culture thing really.

But where does common curtesy and humanity stop and selfish expression
and oppression begin?? to skitz, with respect.

how can you be muslim, if you are not going to follow its rules and regulations,

I'd like to know what you think defines being a Muslim, without any further discussion :?:

In one sentence? You believe that Old Mo is the last and final prophet of God, Allah, who is one. The Koran is the word of God. The Haddiths are sayings of old mo. Btw if you would like me to be more specific tell me what sect you are talking about, Shia, sunni etc
That said the burqa is not a requirement to be a muslim, the concept of hijab or 'modest dresscode' IS...but there is a huge difference between 'modest dress code' and wearing a sheet over your whole body.

I think they are all nonsense personally, the idolisation of someone who was gonna murder their son? No thanks.

VERY GOOD POINT,selfish expression
and oppression begin
when people start demanding for you to not say something because THEY don't agree or like it. Courtesy is exactly that..a courtesy...it is not a right.

do yourself a favour, als. treat these good people with extreme caution. read the thread 'moral question' and make your own mind up

VERY GOOD POINT,selfish expression
and oppression begin
when people start demanding for you to not say something because THEY don't agree or like it. Courtesy is exactly that..a courtesy...it is not a right.
It's the reason we have wars then, cos nothing is a right, I can take/say/do whatever pleases me, and noone can do anything about it.
Nice one, I think i'll stop working from tonight :LOL:

Skitz you know a bit about Islam, and I think you are Muslim who just hates the burqa, the burqa stemed from the need to dress modestly.

Not everyone has fancy scarves or an extensive wardrobe from which to choose dress that is modest.

I actually never heard about any sects until 9/11 happened and believe these sects are a myth to disunite Muslim unity, or have been over exaggerated to serve this purpose,

Again your arrgant way knows no bounds and you just will not give in.
I dont thikn you can sum uo my beliefs in one sentence, and if you do you are narrow minded again.

I belong to no sect so just, and even if I was to, being Muslim would have core fundamentals, so please skitz
I'd like to know what you think defines being a Muslim, without any further discussion
:cool:

wearing a sheet over your body, a burqa is hardly that is it?
I se western women who in comparision wear cloths that have less complicated fabirc structure than a burqa, so why arent you balzing on about them,

whats ith you today skitz, cant you jsut get over this comment, and trying to make me accept the comment made?
its 12am :eek:

DO you honestly not know about the caliphate dispute?? I am not a muslim, but i know a lot.

I was actually saying that it is hard to answer your question in one sentence because "what is a muslim" is a big question, yet again language barrier...i'm done for the night. I'll answer anything you say tomorrow

Sponsored Links
Back