Pyronix TMD15 and Texecom Veritas R8 - HELP !

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Can anyone point me in the right direction to wire up a TMD15 with a texecom veritas R8 panel. I bought the TMD15 for the garage as I don't want false alarms from mice etc that may get in.

I have connected the power but have no idea which PIR terminals to connect to the zone pair and the tamper loop in the panel. Im also unsure of the settings on the actual PIR. I think Dip switch 7 needs setting to OFF to make in Tricover mode ??? None of the EOL resistors are present - except for a jumper across the 0 on the tamper. Thats how it was supplied and I have no wish to use EOL wiring.

I want the TMD to trigger ONLY when the microwave and the PIR are tripped. I think they call it Tricover mode. Im not bothered about the anti masking or anything like that.

Hope someone has fitted one of these !

Thanks

Scotty

Sponsored Links
Haven't used this detector, having a quick look at the manual I would guess you cant use it without using EOL of some kind.

I would measure resistance or continuity across the Alarm 1 (two terminals) and alarm 2 ( two terminals) and activate the device, basically looking fo no resistance jumping to very high resistance(break).

TMD15 are generally used as a confirmation detector
2 devices in 1 unit
Standard dual tech's are fine in a garage

Sponsored Links
I got the TMD's at a discount so thats why I went for them !

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back