Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Clegg

Votes: 1 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Anyone spot the liar on this program last night on the BBC? Yep, all of them. I particularly liked Miliband telling us all, "There will be no deal with the SNPee." Aye, that's about as likely as the chance of rain on a Bank Holiday weekend. ;) ;) ;)

Sponsored Links
I'd like to contribute to your poll but, unfortunately, it is flawed.

It's impossible to select all three.

Incidentally, the (later, outside of prime time - thanks BBC) grilling of Nigel Farage demonstrated that he was a far better and more believable speaker than the three wise monkeys.

So Ed thinks the trade unions will just stand back and let him walk away from no 10? .........no chance!

Sponsored Links
If Milliband won't work with the SNP - then Labour are destined to NEVER get back into power. So who would vote labour knowing that he'll let Cameron back into Number 10 with his ever moving to the right politics? No wonder he nearly fell over - he shot himself in the foot.

I can't believe that any left wing Labour government would let a right wing party into power rather than work with a fellow left wing party. Is he on drugs?

Its all about Politics

if Milliband said he would be prepared for an alliance with the SNP, he would be selling all the Scottish Labour Candidates down the river, he would be saying there is no point in voting Labour in Scotland because the SNP will win

The Labour Party would then give a vote of " No Confidence" and he would be out on his ear,

So he is stuck between a rock and a hard place, at least when the voting is over he can then accept the SNP invitation saying that is what the majority of the Labour Party wanted, so he will not have gone against his own principles.

Yes you're right. I didn't think about his own party in Scotland. It's a mess. I think this will lead to some kind of electoral reform.

It's the first time I've watched or heard anything over the last couple of years that has actually made me want to vote. Trouble is that I don;t want any of those turnips' policies

Miliband has today repeated his claims that Labour won't enter an alliance with the SNP.. So,, after next Thursday, if Labour subsequently do enter some agreement with the SNP to form a coalition government, could we- the electorate- do anything about it? Hmmmmmmm Looking like the country's going to the bloody dogs. ;) ;) ;)

Its Millibands decision that there will not be an alliance with the SNP, not the Labour Parties Policy,

IMO if it comes to it he will have to "suck up " to it or hand his role over to ED Balls.

UKIP will be the party to get the third highest number of votes - but will be lucky to get three seats. Lib Dems will get less votes than UKIP - but will get thirty odd seats. What a silly system.

Sponsored Links
Back