Racism not taken seriously by all.

Another one conflating Jews with Isaeli with Zionism with IDF.:rolleyes:

Is it intentional to try to shut down criticism of Israel, IDF and zionism? :rolleyes:
That's exactly what it is.
They have to justify support for a far-right, fascist regime in any way they can.

Sponsored Links
I get that but its more about what pops up and I read,
than me searching racist Muslim Footballer!

I do wonder what your news feed are.
Have you not put 2 and 2 together?

The more (1 sided ) you read, the more of it is highlighted to you. It's a never ending spiral, unless YOU break it

Have you not put 2 and 2 together?

The more (1 sided ) you read, the more of it is highlighted to you. It's a never ending spiral, unless YOU break it

But this could be said of you.

Do you read the Daily Mail?

That's exactly what it is.
They have to justify support for a far-right, fascist regime in any way they can.

Do the Jews know they are living in a far-right fascist state/regime?

Is a state not made of it's people?

You do know the idf is made up of (among other faiths) Jewish citizens?

The whole "I'm just critizing the state of Israel/idf/Zionism" sounds a lot like the motte/bailey excuse David Icke's followers use

Sponsored Links

As far as I'm aware the DM does not operate a newsfeed.
If they do, maybe one of their regular readers will correct me, there's enough of 'em. :ROFLMAO:

Do the Jews know they are living in a far-right fascist state/regime?
It's a democracy and they voted for the government they have. So it's safe to assume they did know what they were voting for.
Legislative elections were held in Israel on 1 November 2022 to elect the 120 members of the 25th Knesset. The results saw the right-wing national camp of former prime minister Benjamin Netanyahu win a parliamentary majority, amid losses for left-wing and Arab parties, as well as gains by the far-right.
It's described as the most far right wing government so far in Israel's history.
So it's a definite swing to the right for the nation and its government.

Is a state not made of it's people?
Isrealis, Jews, Arabs, dual-nationalities.
What's your point?

You do know the idf is made up of (among other faiths) Jewish citizens?
Conscription is limited to just three faiths, Although others may volunteer.
  • The IDF's conscription laws only apply to three communities: the Jews, the Druze, and the Circassians. Both men and women are drafted from the Jewish community, whereas only men are drafted from the Druze and Circassian communities.
Care to offer an explanation why that is?

The whole "I'm just critizing the state of Israel/idf/Zionism" sounds a lot like the motte/bailey excuse David Icke's followers use
Can you not differentiate between Jews, Zionists, Israelis and IDF.
Let me explain:
Not all Isrealis are Jews, some are Arabs, some just Israeli. Some are dual nationals.
Not all Jews are Israeli, there are many, many Jews living in other parts of the world.

Zionism is an extreme form of nationalism, like Fascism.

IDF is the military of Israel.

Does that help?

It could but.

I don't touch any social medja (other than forums) and use msm for news, then go looking for more details on stories that interest me. I avoid following up with the provided links.
Too easy go get swept along going down the spiral

As far as I'm aware the DM does not operate a newsfeed.
If they do, maybe one of their regular readers will correct me, there's enough of 'em. :ROFLMAO:

I may be wrong but DM news feeds do pop up on phones ☎️

That's the thing, he didn't criticize Israel, he 'shared' social media posts doing so without fully reading the 'crap' he was 'sharing'.

Feel free to show an example of what you think you saw.

Was it the clip of retired Israeli terrorists bragging of the atrocities they'd committed?

Was it the comment at the bottom that the mindset hasn't changed?

You aren't in Israel now, unsubstantiated allegations don't cut the mustard.

Not on mine.

If i go looking for a story that I want to know about, then the dm nearly always is there for a choice, but not auto selected for me

On my phone before somthing like for example Liverpool FC would come up. I'd pull down a menu and stat not interested in Liverpool FC. But news on Liverpool FC would still pop up.

No Roy because he was in a place violent criminals should be.
George was a violent criminal and he should of been in jail where he more than.would still be alive.
He was never charged with anything, he was never in court, he was never found guilty.
He never had the chance because Derek Chauvin unlawfully killed him on the street.
There was no need to be that violent, he was no threat to anyone, certainly not with his hands behind his back in handcuffs and face down on the floor.
Derek Chauvin is the violent murderer, not his murder victim George Floyd.

Sponsored Links
Back