Racism not taken seriously by all.

• Thread starter Deleted member 294929
  • Start date
I think there is more too it but I'm interested in Racism. Both sides of the coin. So yes I get that and your correct.

I do however get leads on things I don't have an interest in.
The more you read the more you will get.

Sponsored Links
If people see a criminal and try attach something else to it, it is a clear and obvious misuse of the word and meaning.

But its probably deep seated, and that's the issue. Call it what you want, but I know what it is. If people can't see/read something and not associate it with their prejudices, there is no other word for it.
that is another massively overused and misused word these days.
some one will be shouting out Inclusivity next! (lots of syllables to make it sound clever)

Sponsored Links
At 6-foot-7, Floyd was identified as the "the largest" of the six suspects who arrived at the home in the Ford Explorer and had pushed a pistol against Henriquez' abdomen before looking for items to steal. (Nothing in the court documents suggests she was pregnant at the time of the robbery, contrary to what memes and Owens later claimed.) He pleaded guilty in 2009 and was sentenced to five years in prison. He was paroled in January 2013, when he was almost 40 years old.
I see Bod is still dishonestly claiming George Floyd was a violent man, despite not finding any evidence that he ever physically hurt anybody

he did 5 years as a result of a plea bargain, there’s no court case to prove he did it

if he did break into somebodies home and threaten them with a gun, there is no evidence he committed any violent acts between leaving prison 2013 and 2020 when he was brutally killed….by a violent man

Bod accuses the black man as being a violent man
Bod excuses the white man as ”just being a tough cop”

seems Bod chooses who he thinks is violent based on something not related to actual facts

I see Bod is still dishonestly claiming George Floyd was a violent man, despite not finding any evidence that he ever physically hurt anybody

Have you any idea what the state of her mental health maybe after a huge 6'7 man with a gun to her belly while his choice of freinds ransack and Rob her personal space.?

How would your wife feel after something remotely like what this young girl encountered?

Have you any idea what the state of her mental health maybe after a huge 6'7 man with a gun to her belly while his choice of freinds ransack and Rob her personal space.?

How would your wife feel after something remotely like what this young girl encountered?
None of that makes the killing by a policeman, without legal authority, correct or acceptable.

You are only looking at 1 side of the picture. The side that allows illegal murder without due process

No doubt a wife whose husband was publicly murdered in the street by a racist cop would aldo be quite distressed.

None of that makes the killing by a policeman, without legal authority, correct or acceptable.

No it doesn't but this is a side issue in Notch stating something he really knows nothing about.
George was a wrongen and not a nice man who was used to intimate people.

I hate bully's and always have.

No it doesn't but this is a side issue in Notch stating something he really knows nothing about.
George was a wrongen and not a nice man who was used to intimate people.

I hate bully's and always have.
The policeman was a bully. But you support his actions

Sponsored Links
Back