Racism not taken seriously by all.

I mean, immigrants from Europe and USA are predominantly of white European heritage.

And they are colonising a North African country and displacing the indigenous Semitic inhabitants.

The racism and Apartheid system of Israel are another layer.
So most Israelis are white Europeans?, **** me John, you really need to visit the country and stop reading **** on Facebook.
Sillyboy can't differentiate between 'most immigrants' and 'most Israelis'.
And 'white European heristage' and are 'white Europeans'.
Is it sillyboy's lack of English comprehension or a deliberate attempt to misrepresent the argument? :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
I guess you missed the English Comprehension lessons.

I guess you've never lived in Israel, I have, I've seen the demographics. Your wrong. I would go as far as to say it;s probably the most racially /diverse country I've spent time in.

I guess you've never lived in Israel, I have, I've seen the demographics. Your wrong. I would go as far as to say it;s probably the most racially /diverse country I've spent time in.
Of course it is, many people from all over USA and Europe have migrated to Israel, they've been encouraged to do so.

Can you explain the strict criteria for the Jewish lineage, if it's not 'white supremacist'?
I use the term 'white' supremacist loosely because it's a term we understand. But of course it may not be 'white' supremacy. It may be a different notion of supremacy.
Can you explian the strict criteria of Jewish lineage, if it's not based on some form or notion of supremacy?

Why do the Jews need this blood relationship type test?
What would it matter if people wanted to marry a non-Jew?
Why is the blood relationship limited to the female lineage?
Or why is it so important that only certain Jews get the right to immigrate to Israel?
Why is there a secret group of religious leaders that decide your application to be a Jew? ¹

Can be the only explanation I can see.
If anyone has an alternative explanation, I'd like to hear it.

¹

Sponsored Links
Sillyboy can't differentiate between 'most immigrants' and 'most Israelis'.
And 'white European heristage' and are 'white Europeans'.
Is it sillyboy's lack of English comprehension or a deliberate attempt to misrepresent the argument? :rolleyes:
White supremacist invaders I think the words John.used.
I mean, immigrants from Europe and USA are predominantly of white European heritage.

And they are colonising a North African country and displacing the indigenous Semitic inhabitants.

The racism and Apartheid system of Israel are another layer.
So maybe as Filly suggests John and Roy need to visit the country.

My mate Dan I wouldn't say is white but that's maybe because his mum is a Yemeni Arab Jew who also not white.
My mate Tom has just married an American (yes) but I wouldn't describe her as white.

Why is it now that colour is so important. ?

Last edited:
But of course it may not be 'white' supremacy. It may be a different notion of supremacy.
Can you explian the strict criteria of Jewish lineage, if it's not based on some form or notion of supremacy?

Intelligent? Hard workers? Survivors?

White supremacist invaders I think the words John.used.

So maybe as Filly suggests John and Roy need to visit the country.

My mate Dan I wouldn't say is white but that's maybe because his mum is a Yemeni Arab Jew who also not white.
My mate Tom has just married an American (yes) but I wouldn't describe her as white.

Why is it now that colour is so important. ?
I have dropped the white word from the phrase 'white supremacist' because it'sobviously causing you and sillyboy a lot of problems.
I have now explained twice already. :rolleyes:

Intelligent? Hard workers? Survivors?
Intelligence? Naah, it's proven that too much interbreeding does not enhance intelligence.
Hardworkers? naah, slaves were hard workers, far more than any other class of people. The Israelites would be very aware of that.
Surviviors? Naaah, there isn't any other 'survivor group' that have created a relgion and a politcal party based on their survival.
And a survival instinct is in your human and animal genes, not inherited only by some 'Jews'.

Any other explanations for why there is such a strict criteria to establish Jewishness, if it's not some notion of supremacy?

I have dropped the white word from the phrase 'white supremacist' because it'sobviously causing you and sillyboy a lot of problems.
I have now explained twice already. :rolleyes:

I think so Roy because . Israel is I believe the most Multicultural country in the world and they do generally mix well and get on.

And I do include Muslims in that. I didn't meet many if any Christians.

I do believe however that maybe not as true with all Muslims I grant you. But thst can be devided wealth. As I see lots of wealthy Muslims getting on very well in Israel. And I did feel for the lower paid Israelis that where generally Muslim, like McDonald's and construction workers.

That's not so different to this country.

Israeli law (Law of Return, 5 July 1950) provides for the granting of citizenship to any Jew - defined as a person being born to a Jewish mother or having converted to Judaism while renouncing any other religion - who immigrates to and expresses a desire to settle in Israel on the basis of the Right of aliyah; the 1970 amendment of this act extended the right to family members including the spouse of a Jew, any child or grandchild, and the spouses of children and grandchildren

Jewish 73.5% (of which Israel-born 79.7%, Europe/America/Oceania-born 14.3%, Africa-born 3.9%, Asia-born 2.1%), Arab 21.1%, other 5.4% (2022 est.)

Not so diverse as Bd suggests.
No surprise there.

Israeli law (Law of Return, 5 July 1950) provides for the granting of citizenship to any Jew - defined as a person being born to a Jewish mother or having converted to Judaism while renouncing any other religion - who immigrates to and expresses a desire to settle in Israel on the basis of the Right of aliyah; the 1970 amendment of this act extended the right to family members including the spouse of a Jew, any child or grandchild, and the spouses of children and grandchildren

Jewish 73.5% (of which Israel-born 79.7%, Europe/America/Oceania-born 14.3%, Africa-born 3.9%, Asia-born 2.1%), Arab 21.1%, other 5.4% (2022 est.)

No surprise there.

Let's dissect Europe. There are French Jews German Jews Dutch Jews Belgium jews Hungarian, Greek Jews Irish Jews and so on. Surprisingly alot of Argentinian jews

Shall I go into how Diverse America is ?

That's Diverse

No surprise there.
It's still overseen by a select few religious leaders.

Conversion is dependent on accepting the Tora, which is the first five books of the Old Testament.
It constitutes the wholeness of Jewish teaching, culture, and practice.

Let's dissect Europe. There are French Jews German Jews Dutch Jews Belgium jews Hungarian, Greek Jews Irish Jews and so on. Surprisingly alot of Argentinian jews

Shall I go into how Diverse America is ?

That's Diverse
Are you talking about genetic diversity?

Sponsored Links
Back