Racism .....something I've never personally witnessed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
It's true I cannot remember a single incident that I've personally seen of racism.

It's a term banded about but in real life I personally haven't actually seen any.

We have this........ https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/...oming-in-europe-towards-immigration-hz90lcz9g

Of course some on here paint the picture of a wholey racist country and in no way I'm I saying racists don't exist ..........Have I ever witnessed it ? No. Have I been subject to it ? No

A friend has once that he told me about a racist slur on him, he's white .......Oh and Abbs went on a camping trip once five of them and they were told the camping site was full......... he said it was because of this and drew his finger down his cheek meaning his colour.

But a country full of racists absolute tosh.

Sponsored Links
ut a country full of racists absolute tosh

The post said: xenophobic / nationalistic / racist.

Gasbanni fits that well with his reams of 'we won the war and Germany are noe trying to take us over' tosh.

Gasbanni is clearly Xenophobic and nationalistic, and not too good at reading posts correctly.

won the war and Germany are noe trying to take us over
Why is that zenophobic nationalistic crap... 1st is historical FACT and the next is a prediction many agree with!!!..Nothing to do with disliking people from other countries...

Sponsored Links
I saw plenty of racism first hand when I was living and working in Cape Town in the early eighties. Obviously in the age of apartheid I saw how the South African whites treated other races but by far the worse was has how the coloureds treated the blacks.

I saw plenty of racism first hand when I was living and working in Cape Town in the early eighties. Obviously in the age of apartheid I saw how the South African whites treated other races but by far the worse was has how the coloureds treated the blacks.
Yes...from my short time there I can believe that.

Maybe I have been a bit lucky..But I have wandered Bangkok...Cape Town...Many West Indies Islands...all hours of day and night..in various states of drunkness....Night clubs..etc.for 30years .only white guy in view...And never ever had any racism or bother...At All.Worst racism I saw....Learning to fly in Florida with a blackguy...He took a flight to ""redneck"" country and scarped home next day because of racism.

Not saying I haven't seen it on news media, just saying I've never seen it in the flesh. Ever.

Not saying I haven't seen it on news media, just saying I've never seen it in the flesh. Ever.
Thats because its not as common as these white lefty snowflake apologists are making it out to be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back