Racist women on bus

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
This was reported in the Metro today! I hope the powers that be will treat this the same as other recent events on trains/trams, a short custodial sentence i believe is the going rate for this sort of thing!!
Who am i kidding nothing will happen to this woman she will be painted as the victim and will probaly get coounselling, fking boll cks!! Double standards!! :confused: :eek:

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=vcZ1D2LCsao

Sponsored Links
She looked high as a kite.....but lets see if she is arrested and brought before the courts and giving a sentence like the white girl got... racism is racism no matter the coulour

Sponsored Links
Have to agree handyman. Absolutely nowt will get done about this woman and her blatantly racist rant, simply because it's about us indigenous Brits. She'll probably end up in court, but defended by Cherie Blair and Shami Chakribati, she'll be found "Not Guilty."

Have to agree handyman. Absolutely nowt will get done about this woman and her blatantly racist rant, simply because it's about us indigenous Brits. She'll probably end up in court, but defended by Cherie Blair and Shami Chakribati, she'll be found "Not Guilty."

perception and what actually happens are often quite different

a racist rant is never acceptable where ever it comes from
yes there can be understanding through frustration but it never makes it right

The thing that gets me is shes moaning about her ancestors being taken from Africa, via Jamaica. If she was in Africa now she be doing her best to get to this country anyway, so shes lucky! She could always go back to Jamaica or Africa where there is less white people!! I might start a whip round! :mrgreen:

Does nobody see the big picture here? :rolleyes:
That girl was upset for whatever reason and she was having a rant.
Now thanks to mobile phone cameras and utube/the internet she's been arrested and will probably go to court.
It's like living in East Germany under the stasi, except they were never so efficient.

Does nobody see the big picture here? :rolleyes:
That girl was upset for whatever reason and she was having a rant.
Now thanks to mobile phone cameras and utube/the internet she's been arrested and will probably go to court.
It's like living in East Germany under the stasi, except they were never so efficient.
Maybe she was just having a rant but a lot of it appeared to be deep seated dislike/hatred for others (whites). She wasn't in a filthy foul mood, notice the bit where she answered her mobile? she was all polite and calm then.

racism or discrimination shouldn't be a crime.

I mean, do you believe racism is in decline because of some law, or because society and people have changed?

I agree. The only way to stop people thinking bad of a race is to stop that race from behaving in an unacceptable way. Never heard racism toward a Dane or Norwegian.

Sponsored Links
Back