RADIATORS GOING COLD

Sponsored Links
I'm afraid not, waited till they cooled again and checked the pins, they were all up :(

Try bleeding all radiators starting downstairs, you could of got some air in the system which when pushed into the boiler is causing it to overheat and go off and this is why when it cools down you can start again.

Sponsored Links
Been to one today with the exact same problem except auto airvent had been leaking and crusted itself up.
Quoted for new one (less than £55.00 inc Vat and labour) and customer said they will struggle on, its now cost them an hours labour for the ten minutes i was there which i would have knocked off if they had let me do the job for them.

Sorry guys, I'm a single mum on my own, dont know how to bleed radiators or know anything about vents :(

Dont have one of these keys, will get one tomorrow and have a go at bleeding them, many thanks to everyone for your help so far. :)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back