Range Powermax 140

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello,

Sorry if this has already been covered. I've got a Powermax 140 boiler, I've had it on a timer throughout the summer so I've just had hot water for an hour in the morning and an hour at night.. Tried to turn my heating on the other day, the light went green on my thermostat, but nothing happened..

Not sure what's wrong with it, at first I thought it was just the pressure so my ex fiddled with that so the needle went above the red.. That still didn't fix it. When I moved in last year the boiler hadn't been used for a year, and it had apaprently all seized up, but at that point, there was no hot water or heating, and it kept locking out.

If anyone has any ideas of how to solve it, I'd be very grateful!

Lisa

Sponsored Links
Is there power getting back from room stat to turn heating on at boiler? If no an external fault, if yes could be heating stat on boiler or pump, I would advise getting a fixed price repair on one of these, probably about £200

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back