Rauol Moat

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
How can all those people proclaim him a hero? I'm disgusted.

And those messages printed in the press today were full of spelling mistakes.

Hero, legend, top man. What is the world coming to when these ill-educated folk identify with this neanderthal and see him as a good guy?

I'm nearly lost for words...

Sponsored Links
Council Tenants. What did you expect? :rolleyes:

I still reckon the last thing to go through his mind was either 50,000 volts or shotgun pellets. ;) ;)

Sponsored Links
I was looking over some of the comments on the facebook page earlier. Most of them were largely imcomprehensible and the authors clearly lacked ability to read and write correctly. Tbh the page is now dominated with people writing messages about what a sick bunch of losers they all are, and rightly so.

if there was no headline.. he would be forgotten...

but people still and want to bring it up.....

why..... i dont know...

We've all seen the type before.
The same type of people that throw rocks at police during protests are the same people cheering on this ****.
Scum are just scum.

since I don't have a daily paper and don't watch the news on tf, who is / was he and what did he do to make himself news-worthy?

We've all seen the type before.
The same type of people that throw rocks at police during protests are the same people cheering on this ****.
Scum are just scum.

what are you on about man...

keep the discussion on track.. one thing at a time.....

since I don't have a daily paper and don't watch the news on tf, who is / was he and what did he do to make himself news-worthy?

He parked in a disabled parking bay at Tesco's and then nicked a toilet roll and the police shot him dead.

Moral of the story, don't get diarrhea near a Tesco store.

Moral of the story, don't get diarrhea near a Tesco store.

or better still go to a library to learn to spell.... :D

i was watching in on tv before i went to bed said to the wife best thing to do is shoot him save us money locking him up etc.But now all the do gooders getting involved because we didnt call him sir etc and gave him a couple of volts.
i think it will cost us more in inquiries and inquests.Regards the issue of making him a hero i think the posts on here prove that any one decent with bills they pay(not dhss)and trying to work for a living dont share that view

Sponsored Links
Back