Rauol Moat

i was watching in on tv before i went to bed said to the wife best thing to do is shoot him save us money locking him up etc.But now all the do gooders getting involved because we didnt call him sir etc and gave him a couple of volts.
i think it will cost us more in inquiries and inquests.Regards the issue of making him a hero i think the posts on here prove that any one decent with bills they pay(not dhss)and trying to work for a living dont share that view

DHSS???

Sponsored Links
Well, I reckon that Storm Drain where he made his Last Stand - should be damned ( as he should :evil: ) and made into a Real Moat as a lasting tribute to him and all his kind ( then it could be used for drowning kittens @ birth etc. ) Like the Princess Di. fountain :idea:

Well, I reckon that Storm Drain where he made his Last Stand - should be damned ( as he should :evil: ) and made into a Real Moat as a lasting tribute to him and all his kind ( then it could be used for drowning kittens @ birth etc. ) Like the Princess Di. fountain :idea:

Ohh, they found a use for that fountain at last? Do they have public kitten drowning sessions then or is it just a private thing that you have to book?

Sponsored Links
One of the reasons many wished him to be taken in alive was that we could learn why. Surely that is an important question to find the answer to?

Its just a shame society does not wish to learn that lesson, and we'll see many more like him.

An interesting article from the US about similar cases:
http://www.avoiceformen.com/2010/07/13/how-we-kill-johnny/

I think that, in this case, it is blindingly obvious why he did it. All the time there are men and women on this planet, nothing and no-one will ever stop this type of crime.

Personally I think the only question people are asking is whether he actually meant to kill himself or did he die as a result of being tasered. Having said that, I personally don't care one way or the other, just curious. Of course, it's a question that can never be answered anyway.

One of the reasons many wished him to be taken in alive was that we could learn why. Surely that is an important question to find the answer to?

Learn what, he was a selfish moronic piece of scum who was too juvenile to accept responsiblity for his own self made problems, what else do you want to know?

And there's millions more just like him.

We've all seen the type before.
The same type of people that throw rocks at police during protests are the same people cheering on this ****.
Scum are just scum.

what are you on about man...

keep the discussion on track.. one thing at a time.....

This is perfectly on subject. The op was saying that the people that consider him a hero are ****s...and yes they are. They think this man a hero because they see hurting the police ...or anyone else not in their weird scummy social group, as praiseworthy.

I was pointing out that this behaviour should really be expected when we consider only a few months ago the scum that were throwing rocks at police were seen as heros (and tragic victims when they were detained).

People want to fight the machine, but have no idea what the machine is, where it is, and what it is doing...in short, we have a country of teenagers that have watched too much tv.

who really is to blame for this ? i dont know. I have differing opinions on it.

FIRST, The guy had a breakdown in prison, the prison informed the police of his threats to kill. Are the police at fault for not doing something in the first place, Are the prison responsible, they knew the threat, could they not have kept him in OR had a shrink check him out, maybe he would have been sectioned.

SECOND, because of this breakdown was he of sound mind ??

THIRD, The guy he killed came at him with a metal bar, was he then acting in self defence ??

FOURTH, was the bloke just a nut job??

FIFTH, Did the police fire the unlicenced shotgun tazer first, causing his fingers to go into muscle spasm ??

There are so many questions that need to be answered, but i dont think we will ever get the entire truth.

My opinion at this exact moment in time is that, he acted without thinking about anyone else than himself and in a callous way. Do i think he had mental health problems NO i dont. But he did not deserve to die, same as Chris Brown did not deserve to die, or the policeman deserve to be blinded.

But he did not deserve to die,

Why not?

Quite simply, because he didnt, you seem to disagree with this, what would your arguement be ?

He was a murdering scumbag. So now tell me why you think he was worth saving so we could keep him in prison until the day he died?

Murdering scumbag ?,, okay so Chris Brown was an innocent victim ?

Imagine you are sitting in the house, someone discharges a shotgun through your window, do you A, stay indoors and phone police or B try to be a big man and go outside with a metal bar. The guy went outside knowing Moat had a shotgun and was prepared to use it, therefore he was not an innocent victim, he ran at moat with the bar, that to me is NOT the actions of a VICTIM.

Who is to say he would stay in prison until the day he died, elligible for parole after 4 yrs on a life sentence, elligible for parole after 2 yrs in a mental hospital during a life sentence.

Was Moat any different to any other murderer?

Sponsored Links
Back