Rauol Moat

Sponsored Links
Moat even sent his shot girfriend a "get well soon" card while she was in hospital from the gun attack. Bonkers of a high magnitude.

Nige F";p="1675768 said:
but my heartfelt sympathy lies
a complete lack of empathy and a disturbing lack of imagination.

Yup, another phyco/socio path :idea:

If you want to quote me thats fine, just dont fk about with what i wrote.

Here is the origianl post i made

dont get me wrong here, i feel sorry for his ex and her family, the police officer, even the current boyfriends family, but my heartfelt sympathy lies with his children, having to grow up without a father, having to live with the stigma of what their father done (because we all know how hurtful and spiteful children can be) but especially for his youngest daughter, having to find out her father shot her mother, then eventually killed himself.Her father will go down in the annals of british crime as both a murderer and a monster, no child should have to live with that, there is a saying " the sins of the father are cast down to his children"

Quote me correctly, and NO i aint a sociopath or a psychopath either, you on the other hand sound like a complete idiot

Sponsored Links
Quote me correctly, and NO i aint a sociopath or a psychopath either, you on the other hand sound like a complete idiot
jc, I fear that Nige messed up his quoting - I'm in no doubt that he was referring to Moat and not you as a psycho/sociopath and not you. After all, you were sympathising for the children and how they have been dealt a rough deal by the whole thing - from having a father like Moat in the first place through to his violent and high profile death.

Sponsored Links
Back