Rauol Moat

Sponsored Links
i'm not interested in getting into a slanging match about the police, so back on topic for me, i'm glad moat is dead, if the police talked him into surrendering, he would have eventually got released and caused mayhem when he got out (as well as probably causing mayhem in prison) i find it sad that a person is dead but cannot believe the way people are reacting about him, lets not forget he shot and killed an innocent man, he shot and maimed an innocent policeman, and he shot and severly injured his ex, deserved all he got and we are well rid, it ****es me off when we spend millions looking after these scum for years in jail then when they get out and do something else they all say "oh we didnt think he would do that again"

I've come to the conclusion that these posters who de-cry the police as a whole have never had need of their assistance in their entire life. They may also have been indoctrinated to these views by either their parents or peers

wrong.... ;)

In what way am I wrong?
If you can prove that my conclusion is wrong then tell me how.
As usual you've got it all wrong and 'arse about face'...

it's not up to anyone to prove their innocence, it's up to you to prove guilt!

and as such you've come up well short again!

Kirkgas is spot on , all this nonsense about Moat as far as I am concerned they could have taken him into custody took him around the corner & than shot him !!

Sponsored Links
As usual you've got it all wrong and 'a**e about face'...

Unlike you to make a mistake ellal:

Conny has made a statement, which is the "innocent" party - it is up to you to "prove" the invalidity of it instead of stating it's "guilt" without proof. After all, we don't live in a muslim state ;)

Kirkgas is spot on , all this nonsense about Moat as far as I am concerned they could have taken him into custody took him around the corner & than shot him !!
It's not up to the police to act as judge, jury and executioner.

I'm not saying that this wasn't ultimately the most preferential outcome to all parties concerned.

.. but a lump of coal isn't going to hump its smaler lump of coal offspring... you get my drift...

WTF :eek: :eek: :eek:
Seams like you`re a mine of obscure analogies :eek: you`ll be flooding the forum with them soon . Just don`t adopt the Brillo on the head hairstyle. Maybe you should have pit head your wit against those better placed to respond - Like a cyber Cage fight , for the Dead Canary award.Or are you just a winding room lurker.I bet your real name is Davy
Whats your problem Nige? it was supposed to be tongue in cheek to his anal ogie , excuse the pun, or did I hit a raw nerve with you being THE lump of coal dad :rolleyes: ?

the 'hero' label used to describe the emergency services is a bit overused - however, it does show that someone has signed up to put themselves in the situation where, for example, a mad gunman goes on the rampage, and you run away from that, yet they run towards it... and likewise...in the twin towers... everyone was frantically trying to leave the buildings, yet the fireman were climbing the stairs to save others...

I've come to the conclusion that these posters who de-cry the police as a whole have never had need of their assistance in their entire life. They may also have been indoctrinated to these views by either their parents or peers

wrong.... ;)

In what way am I wrong?
If you can prove that my conclusion is wrong then tell me how.
As usual you've got it all wrong and 'a**e about face'...

So in your opinion I have 'as usual got it all wrong and a**e about face'.
Thats your opinion and you are entitled to express it.

I am not asking anyone to prove their innocence nor am I stating that anyone is 'guilty'.

and as such you've come up well short again![/

Will you explain what you mean in this statement please?

If you read my post thoroughly and digest its content you will see that what I state is my conclusion/opinion based on what posters post when it comes to matters that can be controversial.
You are entitled to say I post a load of crap, I am entitled to say what I want to say. It is not derogatory or offensive it is merely my opinion.
Now, the question I have put to you is prove to me that my conclusion is wrong.
Have you had dealings with the police that lead you to form the opinions you have about them or are your opinions based on what you read in newspapers? Were they formed as a result of listening to your parents or your peer group? Do you belong to any organisations that have some form of agenda to criticise the law enforcement establishments of this country?

These are serious questions, they are not sniping at you or anyone else.
I have made a statement and now ask that if you disagree with my statement to tell me why you disagree with it.

Conny, don't waste your time with ellal... he/she/it is open about their hatred for Britain and all that live here... they pop into GD every now and then to vent their spleen and cause a ruck.... bit of a nasty troll really !!!

I know Immi, I just want an answer to my question.
Don't worry, people like him and certain others certainly don't wind me up one iota. In fact, by the answers they show their true colours/ignorance.

WTF, joe's night off tonight is it.
There's nowt wrong with ellal if you don't like his views don't reply to him :rolleyes:

There's nowt wrong with ellal if you don't like his views don't reply to him :rolleyes:

no.. c'mon ffs... if i don't like someones' views, don't reply? well you didn't like my view and you replied !!! and if someone says..for example... skewer all white babies ... should i just go and post on another thread, or comment on what has been said... that's not how a decent democracy works.
AJS you normally sem like a decent sort... and you say there's nothing wrong with ellal... the guy is a complete and utter racist... end of...if you don't believe me.. have a search through some of their older posts !!

Sponsored Links
Back