Rauol Moat

Aj, I didn't say I don't like his views.
I merely asked him to show why he disagrees with mine.

As Immi says, if you disagree with someones views the answer doesn't lie in ignoring them. This is a discussion board. Therefore views should be discussed.

Sponsored Links
I've had many a rough debate with ellal and he is most definitely not a racist
and even if he was, he's entitled to an opinion. If you don't like what he has to say tell him.

All this troll talk/spray **** makes you look like a bunch of dic kheads, is that what you really want? ffs grow up.

Conny you should know better than to be part of a lynch mob you've pulled me up enough times when you thought i'd gone too far ;)

Conny you should know better than to be part of a lynch mob you've pulled me up enough times when you thought i'd gone too far

AJ, first off I'm no part of any lynch mob as you put it.
I'm just stating that people 'knock' the police as a whole because of the actions of some individuals. I have had dealings with the police both as a victim and as an accuser. In all my dealings with them I have been happy with their reaction/response etc so I find it hard to justify when someone slags the entire force off because of what they feel towards them. I'm just asking for justification of their feelings/opinions.

As for the latter part of your statement, I can't recall off hand when I have 'pulled you up' for going to far as i think you are one of the more 'educated' posters on here. If you think I was having a go at you when I stated some posters are racist/anti law etc then I apologise, you were certainly not included.

and even if he was, he's entitled to an opinion. If you don't like what he has to say tell him.

All this troll talk/spray s**t makes you look like a bunch of dic kheads, is that what you really want? ffs grow up.

Conny you should know better than to be part of a lynch mob you've pulled me up enough times when you thought i'd gone too far ;)

i am so stupid... in as much as i haven't kept a record of ellals evil posts (admitted the guy does post the usual stuff..) but he has posted some evil anti white/british stuff, and there are people who would support that.

And the old chestnut..."entltiled to an opinion".. what are your views on hitler? entitled?

Given eough time, i will find such tripe and post the links..

AJS, judge people as you see fit, but don't tell me i haven't experienced ellal being racist.. and also don't tell me not to challenge that... i truly think you should research and then disown your 'friend'.... but that is just my opinion!!

Sponsored Links
ellel is a racist anti british pr1ck. If that makes me part of a lynch mob pass me a rope. :rolleyes:

All this troll talk/spray s**t makes you look like a bunch of dic kheads, is that what you really want? ffs grow up.

i am so stupid... in as much as i haven't kept a record of ellals evil posts (admitted the guy does post the usual stuff..) but he has posted some evil anti white/british stuff, and there are people who would support that.

And the old chestnut..."entltiled to an opinion".. what are your views on hitler? entitled?

Given eough time, i will find such tripe and post the links..

AJS, judge people as you see fit, but don't tell me i haven't experienced ellal being racist.. and also don't tell me not to challenge that... i truly think you should research and then disown your 'friend'.... but that is just my opinion!!

If you look back at ellal's posts he/she pretty much hates everyone with equally. I think he likes to play devils advocate;)

As for friends, not sure he'd have me :LOL:

Conny you should know better than to be part of a lynch mob you've pulled me up enough times when you thought i'd gone too far

AJ, first off I'm no part of any lynch mob as you put it.
I'm just stating that people 'knock' the police as a whole because of the actions of some individuals. I have had dealings with the police both as a victim and as an accuser. In all my dealings with them I have been happy with their reaction/response etc so I find it hard to justify when someone slags the entire force off because of what they feel towards them. I'm just asking for justification of their feelings/opinions.

As for the latter part of your statement, I can't recall off hand when I have 'pulled you up' for going to far as i think you are one of the more 'educated' posters on here. If you think I was having a go at you when I stated some posters are racist/anti law etc then I apologise, you were certainly not included.

Conny forgive me if i've got you wrong.
My reply wasn't just about ellal it referenced joe as well. i;m afraid it had little if anything to do with this thread.

The stinging slap remains longer in the mind of the recipient ;) :LOL:

I've been here a good while now... and enjoy the refreshing nature of this kind of debate/forum. But during my time here, i have made a mental note of a number of people who really are nasty pieces of work...the kind of people who, if they stood up in a boozer in any city in Britain wouldn't last long, yet hide behind the anonimity of this type of forum. Or if spouted their stuff in the street, would be locked up quite quickly.

As for you AJS, you've had the occasional dig at me... but i consider those digs to have been quite respectful and in keeping with this site.

Whereas the likes of ellal and others might seem fine whilst discussing combi boilers.. but sometimes...(beer soaked? ) let loose on what i hold dear... being British..and i won't stand back and turn the other cheek....

I've been here a good while now... and enjoy the refreshing nature of this kind of debate/forum. But during my time here, i have made a mental note of a number of people who really are nasty pieces of work...the kind of people who, if they stood up in a boozer in any city in Britain wouldn't last long, yet hide behind the anonimity of this type of forum. Or if spouted their stuff in the street, would be locked up quite quickly.

As for you AJS, you've had the occasional dig at me... but i consider those digs to have been quite respectful and in keeping with this site.

Whereas the likes of ellal and others might seem fine whilst discussing combi boilers.. but sometimes...(beer soaked? ) let loose on what i hold dear... being British..and i won't stand back and turn the other cheek....

Imam,
All of the above maybe true but as i said, if you don't like what he has to say ignore him or tell him.

Respect is a two way street. Me, I don't care if I'm going up or down it. If you want to be able say what you believe to be right then you have to listen to the contrary view , you don't have to except it. (or accept it)

There's many a beer soaked poster that would have been on the canvas in real life ;)

AJS you normally sem like a decent sort... and you say there's nothing wrong with ellal... the guy is a complete and utter racist... end of...

So I'm a 'racist' just because I point out a few home truths here?

I'm so sorry that I challenge some of what you hold dear - being 'British' (whatever that means*) - what a laughable statement in this debate!..

So do you want to repeat that racist accusation?

And why is it that you assume that someone who argues against you must be 'beer-soaked' - quite pathetic really, but then not unexpected...sounds a bit like softus used to behave! :LOL:

* please can you explain what 'being british' is?

I've had many a rough debate with ellal and he is most definitely not a racist .....

Respect is a two way street. Me, I don't care if I'm going up or down it. If you want to be able say what you believe to be right then you have to listen to the contrary view , you don't have to except it.
At least someone has bothered to actually read my posts, and I concur with your conclusion...

Unlike others here who throw their toys out of the pram as soon as they read something they don't like, and have problems discussing a topic or even have difficulty articulating their point of view...

Some of them only need to stand in front of a mirror to spot a racist...;)

this has gone way off topic lads, i think people are getting a bit het up, possibly over what they are reading and dont agree with, or even accusing other board members.
Personally i cant give any insight as to anyone being racist as i normally only post on tiling forum.
I try NOT to fall out with people but it can be quite hard, as sometimes its not so easy to write down what we want to say and also have it read in the context we mean it in.
May i suggest we get this back on topic ( friendly like) or do you think it has ran its course.
Stop with the racist accusations as well, that is such a terrible thing to brand someone with. This is supposed to be a country where we have freedom of speech, but in truth we dont.

If i have caused offence by this post or someone thinks it is a personal dig at them please be assured it is not.

Cheers Jimmy

Thanks jimmy - don't worry about the minor argument, they're all mates really. But you are right to drag us back to topic.

I read/watched yesterday snippets of Moats ex girlfriend who not only has her own problems to live with, but now the guilt of the copper being shot through her attempt to get moat off her case by claiming her new boyfriend was a PC. Lord knows how she will be able to live wih herself.

Thanks jimmy - don't worry about the minor argument, they're all mates really. But you are right to drag us back to topic.

I read/watched yesterday snippets of Moats ex girlfriend who not only has her own problems to live with, but now the guilt of the copper being shot through her attempt to get moat off her case by claiming her new boyfriend was a PC. Lord knows how she will be able to live wih herself.

dont get me wrong here, i feel sorry for his ex and her family, the police officer, even the current boyfriends family, but my heartfelt sympathy lies with his children, having to grow up without a father, having to live with the stigma of what their father done (because we all know how hurtful and spiteful children can be) but especially for his youngest daughter, having to find out her father shot her mother, then eventually killed himself.Her father will go down in the annals of british crime as both a murderer and a monster, no child should have to live with that, there is a saying " the sins of the father are cast down to his children"

but my heartfelt sympathy lies with his children, having to grow up without a father, having to live with the stigma of what their father done (because we all know how hurtful and spiteful children can be) but especially for his youngest daughter, having to find out her father shot her mother, then eventually killed himself.Her father will go down in the annals of british crime as both a murderer and a monster, no child should have to live with that, there is a saying " the sins of the father are cast down to his children"
And therein lies the cruel irony. Moat's father was unknown to him and his mother disowned himwhen he was 17. By all accounts, some of his final words of angst referred to this matter.

We may well understand "why" he did what he did, but we don't have to excuse it. And his failure to appreciate the likely effect on his children indicates a complete lack of empathy and a disturbing lack of imagination.

All in all, and as a parent myself I hate to say this, his children will probably be better off now that he's dead.

Sponsored Links
Back