ravenheat ls80 t no hot water

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
just checking before i splash the cash..

got a ravenheat ls80 t, agreed to work on it for a nurse as no one locally will touch it.

ch spot on works fine. hw nothing happens when tap is opened, only way she has wot water is if micro switch on diverter is removed ( press switch in on micro switch when it is removed and hot water demand and boiler extinguishes)

what is the permanent solution??

simple answer i'm certain but as normally work soley on bbu and installs i'd appreciate some advice

Sponsored Links
i had one like this and couldnt work it out,
it would sometime take ages to light on HW and when it did light would go out intermittantly
after changing Div valve i changed the flowswitch and not had ne problems

Sponsored Links
more than likely as already said diaphragm, as your going to take valve out to change it you can check the micro switch by manually moving the valve by hand, think the diaphragm for the alpha comes with the pin fitted, i normally end up getting a normal on to fit a giannoni and end up removing clips and changing the pin over, Sorry i should say shooting clips across room and spending a good 20 mins trying to find them, check valve operation by blowing through ports while moving it by hand

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back