Remain positives

Sponsored Links
Yep, sitting there watching all those buses go by, pumping god knows what into your lungs. Or, you could sit indoors & watch the same buses go by, in air conditioned comfort.
Prefer mine next to the Rhine,not a vehicle in site

Yep, sitting there watching all those buses go by, pumping god knows what into your lungs. Or, you could sit indoors & watch the same buses go by, in air conditioned comfort.
Breathing in other people's germs via the air con

The people that really matter - the next generations - would maintain the right to education/employment and all the other benefits that go with freedom of movement within 27 other countries.

It will only dawn on quitters what will be lost (in return for no gains ) when it is too late!
I'm more interested in my generation thankyou.Better to try brexit than suffer EU...stupid is repeating same EU crap for 50years and expecting anything than more crap

Sponsored Links
Where do you get this comedy gold? Some people suffer from cold like symptoms, but this is just the drying effects of AC, you're more likely to get ill through unclean tables/chairs/door handles, condiments, not properly maintained AC.
So a./c has filters down to virus size???..lol....says the prat extolling the virtues of smoking nicotine.

Well 5 pages of comments, most of it about indoor pub culture versus outdoor coffee drinking .

But there are at least some positives expressed.

Remember the brexit positives thread?

Compare the results, work out what it means!

Coffee stinks, the smell lingers around & is worse than second hand tobacco smoke, the smell permeates the streets due to the european trend of eating & drinking on the pavement like a 1970's alcoholic tramp, & hopefully the trend will beggar off back to europe when we leave.
Cannot take anything you say seriously after the above nonsense from you

Well 5 pages of comments, most of it about indoor pub culture versus outdoor coffee drinking .

Yes.
5 pages.
And the vote remains Leave.

Rejoin what? It's on its last knockings now, it will implode sooner than later.
People here keep saying this, and there is no sign of it ever happening.
In fact economic growth for EU countries has outpaced the UK since Brexit.
Before the vote, we were doing far better.

Also, just about every study that has been carried out points to the UK as being the major loser out of Brexit long term. Far more than any other EU country. The only country that comes close is Ireland.

Odd that one. How is it "we" who are doing the risking?

What happened to the fabled democracy and will of the people here then?
Your post is a bit vague.
I guess its the royal "we".

We don't have to do this, but as a nation, we are putting peace in N.Ireland at risk for something that everyone with any knowledge for how the world works (experts) says is a stupid thing to do.

I'm still looking for some positives for Brexit. If someone finds one, let me know.

Some more benefits for being in the EU:
Affordable medicines
Tax revenue for NHS and other services.
Full access to the Galileo system
Science collaborations. This is huge, but under reported, with benefits realised years later.
Just in time production.
We have attracted huge foreign investment because of the EU (eg. Nissan).

Your post is a bit vague.
I guess its the royal "we".
Yes, but if 'troubles' break out again in Ireland, it will be their fault, not ours.

We don't have to do this, but as a nation, we are putting peace in N.Ireland at risk
We don't have to do this, but if we do, then any trouble in Ireland will solely be the fault of the Irish.

It will not be any 'we' who is putting peace at risk.

Sponsored Links
Back