Remain positives

We don't have to do this, but if we do, then any trouble in Ireland will solely be the fault of the Irish.

It will not be any 'we' who is putting peace at risk.

Let me just check that:

When you say "the Irish," do you include citizens and residents of the United Kingdom?

Was it the Irish who decided to break up the free-trade arrangement that has made cross-border smuggling so much less profitable? And weakened criminal gangs by hitting them in the pocket?

Disregarding "fault," where will the young soldiers come from who will in future lay down their lives in a futile attempt to negate hundreds of years of hatred and violence?

And where will the taxpayers come from who take on the monetary cost?

Sponsored Links
Yes, but if 'troubles' break out again in Ireland, it will be their fault, not ours.

We don't have to do this, but if we do, then any trouble in Ireland will solely be the fault of the Irish.

It will not be any 'we' who is putting peace at risk.
Selective group think noted.

When you say "the Irish," do you include citizens and residents of the United Kingdom?
Just the Irish ones. There is a clue in the words.

Was it the Irish who decided to break up the free-trade arrangement that has made cross-border smuggling so much less profitable? And weakened criminal gangs by hitting them in the pocket?
Will it be the Irish who cause trouble?

Disregarding "fault," where will the young soldiers come from who will in future lay down their lives in a futile attempt to negate hundreds of years of hatred and violence?
What violence?
Who is responsible for it? Those carrying out that violence or some people who voted.

And where will the taxpayers come from who take on the monetary cost?
I see you are in favour of giving in to blackmail.

Do you advocate the English threaten and carry out violence to achieve what they want?

Sponsored Links
In which case, what you say makes no sense

"We don't have to do this, but if we do, then any trouble in the Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland will solely be the fault of the citizens of the Irish Republic and citizens of the United Kingdom."

"It will not be any 'Citizens of the United Kingdom' who is putting peace at risk."

Because of course it will. It was Citizens of the United Kingdom who voted to resign from the arrangement which helped bring peace; the people who cause trouble will include citizens of the United Kingdom, and it is citizens of the United Kingdom whose soldiers will lay down their lives, and who as taxpayers will pick up the tab.

Point out the clue in that line.

This woman is the Queen of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland.

I am astonished that you did not know that

Queen_Elizabeth_II_Coronation_Portrait_Herbert_James_Gunn.jpg

But more likely you are just being an asre and pretending not to.

That's not what I said.

Although, I now see where you have been going wrong. You think words mean something else.

So, please tell me how we tell that its GB & NI from what you posted.

You are telling us that you don't know what "The United Kingdom" is?

Seriously?

Are you a visitor to these shores? American, perhaps?

Sponsored Links
Back