Reparations for slavery.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You might consider my comment childish but I'm glad to see you took note of one of my previous posts. I have noticed that you havn't actually called anyone a racist for some time now.
Well Done!
You're wierd, you take some kind of pride that I noticed one of your posts. :eek: Well, enjoy the honour, while it lasts. :rolleyes:
Now do try to offer constructive comments rather than your anally retentive observations.

If posters make racists comments, I'll accuse them of being a racist. Simple. :LOL:

Sponsored Links
For those that are interested, there's a film/drama on BBC1 tonight, 2330 (that's 11.30 PM for squeaky, EFL and LMB, oh, and for Norcon, sorry but it's past your bedtime. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: Catch it on Iplayer at school tomorrow, best wait until playtime though. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: )

Some may recall the discussion some weeks ago of the conditions in South Africa and the other discussion of the value of works of fiction in providing an insight into the culture at that time. The drama is based in SA in the '50s.
I haven't seen this before so I'm not sure exactly what to expect.

For those that are interested, there's a film/drama on BBC1 tonight, 2330 (that's 11.30 PM for squeaky, EFL and LMB, oh, and for Norcon, sorry but it's past your bedtime. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: Catch it on Iplayer at school tomorrow, best wait until playtime though. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: )

You could bore the hind legs off a coked-up donkey Red. :LOL:

Sponsored Links
You disappoint me.
Well, your expectations are obviously far higher than your ability to contribute to a discussion with reasoned arguments.
Perhaps you should concentrate on improving your abilities rather than highlighting your expectations. :LOL: :LOL:

Just as a starter, please explain why I disapppoint you because I haven't seen a particular film before. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

You could bore the hind legs off a coked-up donkey Red. :LOL:
You're bored, and you've measured the boredom threshold by the limits of a coked-up donkey. :LOL: :LOL:
Hmm, rather wierd unit of measurement. How long have you been using this? You must have some experience to be able to apply this.
Please describe this in more detail. The threshold, not the coke. I have no interest in your coke habits. :LOL: :LOL:

Now I can actually defend you when someone says that you don't have the brains of a donkey. I can stick up for you and say, "Oh yes he does! Albeit a coked-up one, but a donkey nonetheless." :LOL: :LOL:

Hey Red, What was the film like???

I had planned to watch it, but fell asleep reading some of your posts. :LOL: :LOL:

You might consider my comment childish but I'm glad to see you took note of one of my previous posts. I have noticed that you havn't actually called anyone a racist for some time now.
Well Done!
You're wierd, you take some kind of pride that I noticed one of your posts. :eek: Well, enjoy the honour, while it lasts. :rolleyes:
Now do try to offer constructive comments rather than your anally retentive observations.

If posters make racists comments, I'll accuse them of being a racist. Simple. :LOL:
what is your definition of racism, is it some one who doesn't like other races or is it someone you don't like. :LOL:

what is your definition of racism, is it some one who doesn't like other races or is it someone you don't like. :LOL:
If you want to be educated, I suggest you go to school, not expect me to educate you. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Hey Red, What was the film like???

I had planned to watch it, but fell asleep reading some of your posts. :LOL: :LOL:
I'm impressed. You can actually make plans, although obviously, they never come to fruition. :LOL: :LOL:
Perhaps you should try lowering your aspirations. :LOL: :LOL:

If you were really interested in the film, I'd suggest that you take the advice that I offered to Norcon. But for you I'd better provide even more direction:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b00t187j/Skin/

You disappoint me.
Well, your expectations are obviously far higher than your ability to contribute to a discussion with reasoned arguments.
Perhaps you should concentrate on improving your abilities rather than highlighting your expectations. :LOL: :LOL:
My only contribution has been to point out that most peoples throughout history have been slaves of one form or another, semantics apart, which is true.

Just as a starter, please explain why I disapppoint you because I haven't seen a particular film before. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
It's called sarcasm.
It avoids having to be blatantly rude.

Well Done!

Truly racist comments are removed by the mods. Luckily the mods can tell the difference between a blatant racist comment and a genuine discussion.

Do you not think the mods do a good job then?

I do.

I'd like to see RH bluster and fuffle, if he found out that the posters he is patronising so, were actually of a less anglo-saxon persuasion than he presumes.........

DNA studies suggest that less than 5% of British males are of Anglo -Saxon heritage.

A chap called Oppenheimer had a very good book on the genetic map of Britain and Ireland but I have no link for it as yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back