Reputable plumbers in Stevenage area?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi my names Rob,
Im planing on getting my bathroom done including sink, bath and toilet refit. Radiator swapped fot a heated towel rail aswell as plumbing from the hot and cold tanks under the floor and into the bathroom for a power shower. I also need a new stop tap in the kitchen as I cannot shut of the mains at the moment.

Can any body say roughly what I should expect to pay for the job?excluding the cost of the suite, shower unit and towel rail which i will buy.

Also can anyone recommend a good plumber in the Stevenage area?
Cheers,
Rob

Sponsored Links
Reputable and plumber are words that dont go together very often!

I would expect the cost to be between £300 and £1400 with a reasonable price around the middle.

Tony

I ve sent you a PM........no I haven't, Im not allowed to. Stupid system :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

For a plumber, try softus, who posts here often.

Its not the system which is stupid!

Its Robb who has not set the system to receive messages from "non friends".

Nor have you for that matter so I cannot send messages to either of you!

Tony

Sponsored Links
Your in my area but I really wouldn't have time to carry out this kind of work until probably next summer! However I have a friend who's a very competent engineer who actually lives in stevenage, if you email me (in profile) I will give you his details. He's not the cheapest, but then good jobs rarely are.

sorry I'm new to posting on this site, how do I set my profle to get messages from "non friends"?

Also been looking at power showers, someone recommended the New Team 1000xt, can get it for £125. But I have found the Triton AS2000xt for £131.44 online which looks much better.
Any suggestions?
Thanks for the quick replies by the way!

If you want to start looking at products already then I always recommend aqualisa for shower products. However the final decision I would recommend discussing with your installer.

Its not the system which is stupid!

Its Robb who has not set the system to receive messages from "non friends".

Nor have you for that matter so I cannot send messages to either of you!

Tony

Yes it is, you could have sent me an email anyway. As for having to find some pesky setting, this is the only site which has such a pointless gadget.

Ah! There you are. Send robb_d your email. Oh, and send these to Agile '''''''' ;)

No can do, I'm afraid. I don't use the forum to collect business.

PS I've already sent him some, but I think he takes them to the scrappie.

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Here's some more then. I got a bulk load on ebay.

' ' ' '
' ' ' ''
' ' ' '

' ' '

Oops, I dropped some :oops:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back