Riello Burner Question for Oilman

Oilman wrote

I have a friend who makes similar mistakes to grill, and he is FAR cleverer than I

Mistakes like what ? Stepping about through a mess of oil and water whilst working on a boiler ? Is this the way you usually operate ?
If you think that is clever then you are an idiot. :rolleyes:
Im glad I do not have the likes of you to service my boiler. :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
I think i may have over exagerrated the "mess of oil and water". The ground in the boiler house is damp and there is some dirt on the floor of the boiler house which has soaked up some spilt oil.

You dont need to wear wellies to go in there!!!

G

Never mind, Balenza has great difficulty with comprehension. Of all his postings so far in this topic, he hasn't offered anything useful. It has been senile pedantry throughout.

I wonder if Balenza is a mod, and acting as agent provocateur?

Sponsored Links
I dont mind going through all the slagging as long as i learn something at the end of it!!!

G

Not a pressurised system hence cant see any drop in pressure.

g

Never mind, Balenza has great difficulty with comprehension. Of all his postings so far in this topic, he hasn't offered anything useful. It has been senile pedantry throughout.

I wonder if Balenza is a mod, and acting as agent provocateur?

Ha, ha. :D
Get your crystal ball out again. :rolleyes:

it is possible for water jacket to leak internally,maybe thats where the steams n coming from

Right,

Moving forward!!! I will clean up and excess water/oil/dirt in teh boiler house. Run the boiler until the boilerhouse is dry. If i still have steam then i have a leaking shell which will need to be replaced.

Sound like a plan??

G

It might be a good idea to run the boiler,then remove burner and see if any waters coming on the inside.

As in i will see a pool of water in the bottom of the boiler??

G

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back