Rishi delivers.

Sponsored Links
Lol. Read all of it?

experts are urging people to stick to savings habits because bills remain expensive.

Bills have shot up hundreds of pounds over the last few years and you want me to get excited over £50 per quarter? Lol.
Meanwhile...

Brexit Britain to remain high cost for the foreseeable especially now that Brexit restrictions are kicking in. Roll on 2024 (n)

Sponsored Links
Lol. Read all of it?

experts are urging people to stick to savings habits because bills remain expensive.

Bills have shot up hundreds of pounds over the last few years and you want me to get excited over £50 per quarter? Lol.
Meanwhile...
Rishi's bring it down for you. Don’t forget that when it comes to casting your vote in the GE. ;)

Anyone that promises to undo the Brexit damage will do for me. (y)
Well don’t bank on Starmer changing things back to the bad old days. He's said as much. Who do you believe has said they could/would do that?

Rishi's bring it down for you. Don’t forget that when it comes to casting your vote in the GE. ;)
Energy cap is going down because wholesale prices are going down

What I shall remember when casting my vote is that:

No Rishi and his gang of thieves were responsible for allowing energy bills to go up so much in the first place

I shall also remember that Rishi other Tory MPs and Conservative Party have their snouts in the trough

Well don’t bank on Starmer changing things back to the bad old days. He's said as much. Who do you believe has said they could/would do that?

Back to the good old days you mean

EU ambassador: Labour’s Brexit plan may mean alignment with bloc’s rules​

Energy cap is going down because wholesale prices are going down
By God, you've got it.
What do you think Nosey meant when he was moaning about them going up when he called them 'bastards’? You could almost think that he was inferring it was Rishi or the conservatives that caused the rise and not the war in Europe and general inflation.

Back to the good old days you mean
LOL When brexit hadn't yet happened I pointed out that a lot of standards apply world wide. The US and EU have a lot of pull in that direction as companies want to sell there. They have a habit of drifting together when there are differences as well. Only of interest to producing things to export.

Freedom of movement is a different area. We are still getting it via visas. which does offer control but are having reasons to use it at current levels with periodic attempts to cut it down. One odd reason - not increasing university tuition fees when costs are escalating so grab more foreigners who pay a lot more to make up the deficit. Too many come so make a change to reduce the numbers. If that is too effective it leaves a problem. ;) Sounds like it will be.

Sponsored Links
Back