Rubbish !

I think it depends what part of the country your in, I used to live in London the water there is Pony so a filter really help's get the scum out.
My London water was brilliant compared with the crap I get now. We have now gone to bottled water.

Oh you know why, they now recycle Thames water and pipe it back to us in London, they have a new desalination plant in Becton! I hate to consume my own waste water too, even though it may have been filtered!

Sponsored Links
earth currents my a**e.

Yup, they give you the runs when there is a unusual amount of electrical activity going down in your brain, these earth currents can play havock! ;)

Hey, but ask yourself, have you drunk water from a glass that has just had electricity passed through it for 5 minutes, if not try and see if it tastes any different!

Water in Lancashire is grand straight out of the tap,grand for a brew and a bath ,load's of lather.

Sponsored Links
Hey, but ask yourself, have you drunk water from a glass that has just had electricity passed through it for 5 minutes, if not try and see if it tastes any different!

I'd like to try that.

First, though, perhaps you can explain to me how I can pass electricity through glass.

Back