Safety that's why we should get out of the EU

You are right. Your inability to read will not change the fact that unlike the Soviet empire, Napoleon's empire, the British empire and the Roman empire, the EU is not an empire, and was not created and is not maintained by invasion and force.

It is a union of freedom and common interest, freely entered into by its member nations for their mutual benefit.

Sponsored Links
It is a union of freedom and common interest, freely entered into by its member nations for their mutual benefit.

Indeed you are right, freedom and common interest, especially if you are a marauding camel humper.

Your sexual perversions are irrelevant, camel-boy

Sponsored Links
JD,

You really are a prick!
How many times? - I don't have any fear of foreigners.
How do I know what laws the bloody politicians may / may not introduce?

Yeh, the co-operation is going well eh? - hence the attacks in France and Belgium.
I could not give a carrot if strict border controls are reintroduced and very single person / vehicle is checked at every leg of their journey if it helps prevent more attacks by these murderous thugs.

Do you have a problem with that?

Indeed you are right, freedom and common interest, especially if you are a marauding camel humper.
If JD approached a Camel with sexual intent, I dare say the camel would puke.
The poor camel would most likely die of boredom whilst JD tried to explain the benefits of the EU.. Even if the unfortunate animal didn't die it would be left unsatisfied.

Unlike Davie, it is a practice of no interest to me.

Oh my!!!! That's it... He has got the hots for Angie. That explains everything..

JD, you are just too gross for words.

merkie.jpg

Here you go JD, something to keep you happy..

Sponsored Links
Back