Security 700l plus reprogramming

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Friend of mine moved into a new house with securit 700l plus fitted but working incorrectly due to changing configuration if the house. I've swapped circuits for entry exit points, but the system won't let me change walk through points with the engineer code or user codes .I have reset the panel with the shorting pins and powered down and back up
Any ideas appreciated

Sponsored Links
No pretty straightforward enter zone e.g. 43 zone 3 select option e.g. 2 alarm with walk through

That's what i did, but it didn't update the system,couldn't update codes after reset either

What codes are you using, the default ones for that control panel?

Sponsored Links
Yes, default codes, i had to reset them as we didn't have the engineer code from the previous owner. Its as though its not registering the changes during programming, tbh i think it needs a new panal/board

Yes correct pins as i can now get it into engineer mode, when i try programme zone 3 to alarm/walk through i get the not accepted tone. When i follow the change code steps the 1-4 LED's don't light up as stated in the user manual . i also tried to change code 2 and that wouldn't change either

You know code 2 is set from customer mode ...1234 * 92 ( 4 leds come on ) new code e.g.1066

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back