Scantronic 9751 Zone flt Zone Z01-Z07

FSL if you wish.

As for colours, each uses their own. Seen all combinations over the years.
No reply from the OP, so perhaps the idea that it has been defaulted and played about with was correct.
You rarely get a heads up once the repair has been made.

Weekdays are quite busy for me so I'm going to try out the suggestions over the weekend!

Appreciate all the help.

Sponsored Links
Used the command 21 and it seems like the system was set to CC+Com A/T. I set the system to 8 fully supervised loop zone (FSL 2K2/4k7) and tried to walk test the system and now nothing is being detected. The key pad display is set to Walk Test but when I open/close doors with sensor it does not detect it.

Do I have to reprogram the system again?

Trouble is it sounds like CC @CAT is correct.

Are there resistors in the detectors or the resistor links fitted ( a sure way of seeing what is correct).

As there has been so much messing about it is as I always say back to basics, strip down the panel and test that on its own from a default situation ( So yes a complete strip down and crash and reboot). Will take a novice perhaps a hour to do if competent.
Then rebuild one device at a time.

Something has been missed here unless of course the panel has gone belly up.
As we are not the ones doing the testing it is hard to tell with answers like "It seems", no disrespect but that is not what we need to hear.

Sponsored Links
Hey all I want to factory reset my scantronic 9751, but I will need some help.
The mains box does not have a fuse located on it. If I send a photo will someone kindly help?

Cheers

Start your own thread adding on to one that was last used over 3 years ago is not the way to go.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back