Serial swan beheading fiend brought to justice.

What difference does it make whether I like cats or not.???
I'll help you out...None. :rolleyes:
It conceals the fact that you are an animal lover.

The fact of the matter is.....£110 fine, when caught, for killing swans makes it worthwhile doing.
What kind of lesson is that????
The article says one swan.
He states he didn't know it was illegal. Probably bullshït but there you go.

How many swans are there in turkey??? None. They've eaten them all. :D
I don't know.

Oh, that's ok then. Kill anything we like.
Not really but you are allowed to kill whichever animals 'they' say you can.

I might go and cut the heads off a few wild horses tomorrow down on the Devon moors. Purely for the dinner table and to stock up my freezer. :rolleyes:
Daily Mail

Marvelous.
So you are saying that the thread was motivated by the lenient punishment and not that the man was foreign and a fiend.

Would you have been as upset if it were an English man stealing a turkey?

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
This country's becoming a joke.

It's simple.

1) Break into someones house....Sentence of death...number of perpetrators???...NONE

2) Car crime.....Sentence of death...number of perpetrators???...NONE.

3) Robbing old ladies for the last ten quid in their purses......Sentence of death.....Number of perpetrators?? NONE.

Anyone see where I'm going with this.????

Sharia law by the sounds of it :evil:

It's simple.

1) Break into someones house....Sentence of death...number of perpetrators???...NONE

3) Robbing old ladies for the last ten quid in their purses......Sentence of death.....Number of perpetrators?? NONE.

:LOL: :LOL: It was hypothetical.

It's simple.

Could be a good thing!

Well I'm sure you're happy that the radical, extremist muslims that come to our country share your values, and that you'll be welcoming them with open arms. :unsure:

Well I'm sure you're happy that the radical, extremist muslims that come to our country share your values, and that you'll be welcoming them with open arms. :unsure:

Nonsense! I'm in favour of much stricter punishments, including capital punishment. Criminals laugh at the law these days, and our out of touch namby pamby judges do nothing but encourage them.

As for the 'muslim take-over', no, I am not in favour of it, but it is coming. We can all see that. Fortunately, I shall not be here. :mrgreen:

Something I read in the Letters page in the Daily Mirror today.

A person complaining that two lads were stoning swans and drawing blood. The editor advised stoning the stoners!

Mind you, it was a copy of the paper from 7.6.44...

The difference would be that UK people would probably know that swans are a protected species, whereas immigrants might not realise. Yet you're claimimg that this immigrant knew the law and broke it intentionally. Something to fuel your prejudice perhaps?

He'd been here 8 yrs so about time he learnt the law.

Fidan, who has lived in Britain since 2006, was spotted by fisherman Bob Morris, 64, as he leapt over a fence at the lake before snatching the bird and hacking off its head.

The difference would be that UK people would probably know that swans are a protected species, whereas immigrants might not realise. Yet you're claimimg that this immigrant knew the law and broke it intentionally. Something to fuel your prejudice perhaps?

He'd been here 8 yrs so about time he learnt the law.
I assume you've been here all your life but you still haven't learnt to behave acceptably. :LOL: :LOL:

At least he had the humility to apologise when it was pointed out that he'd done something wrong.

Sponsored Links
Back