Shock from large hadron collider while in the bath

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
just been in the bath and been getting shocks from the case of my large hadron collider onto my wrist, didnt happen to my fingers though, just got out now, unplugged it tried touching it and no shock...

Sponsored Links
the electrons were so excited by the protons at their christmas party when they pointed out your manhood when you leapt out of the bath and forgot to go to earth

Would some main supplementary bonding earthing cure it? I might be better off asking david911cockburn about that now I think about it.

You will need to get a bonding clamp to fit on your manhood but make sure you dont use one of the new twist lock types :D

Sponsored Links
RF, what you need to do is get yourself to the doctors and get your electric vaccination... I got my annual one a few weeks ago and have not had a shock or even a tingle since. Saves so much time not having to bother with those pesky safe isolation procedures... Bl0Ddy proving units indeed!!

Oh dear
No computers
No cement mixers
No toasters
No welders
No generators
No hadron colliders
What CAN I play with in the bath?

What about your rubber duckie?

It's made of a non conducting material, so you should be OK

:p

The duck is trying to let as much light in his retina as he can. The hadron collider has dimmed the rows of downlights in Robs bathroom

Do I need to put my downlighters into the bath too then? There's not much room left now with my hadron collider and my piranah nuts already in there.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back