Should be able to see the light

B

Bodd

Hello All

Posted on the builders forum I just want to see what roofers think.
I've had a front extension
New roof to left of photo old roof to the right I can see day light.

I'll add couple more pics if you would tell me what you think please

Bod

Sponsored Links
From the inside

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    4.9 KB · Views: 287
Sponsored Links
It really is a pants job. That is not a dry valley yet has been treated as such by the idiot builders. I've already commented on this...try here...for those who may want to add more.

Last edited:
What can I say poor workmanship I would hope it was not a roofer that left it like that Why have you paid in full before you are satisfied with the work.

What can I say poor workmanship I would hope it was not a roofer that left it like that Why have you paid in full before you are satisfied with the work.
Because he's a neighbour I had a few issues before I even noticed this I trusted he would come and sort out. He may still do.
If he don't what can I do ?
Bod

[
Because he's a neighbour I had a few issues before I even noticed this I trusted he would come and sort out. He may still do.
If he don't what can I do ?
Bod
Is he Satanic Stan the roofing man ? aka neighbour from hell.

I spoke with building control today he was very helpful. Said the job has not been signed off yet and will meet me to discuss.

Bod

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back