Votes: 32 49.2%
  • No, they are really, really funny.

Votes: 13 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Well should they? Woss earns 6 million quid a year - and I for one, never watch the prat. Surely there are better unknown presenters out there that would work for a fraction of that and be funny and entertaining without being abusive. Waddya think?

Sponsored Links
Yep!! No need for this type of trash to be used in the name of entertainment. A funny wind up that we can all have a laugh at, including the "victim",,, no problem,,,, but not leaving a phone message containing offensive sexual comment etc regarding the man's grand-daughter.. And this is on Radio 2,,,,light entertainment ffs :eek: ...If any of us did that, we'd be prosecuted. Another case of, rules for them, (the rich) and rules for us. There are others at the BBC who knew all about this too, they should also be fired. Total waste of our money... :mad: ..Bring back David Jacobs and Jimmy Young I say. :LOL: :LOL:

Roughcaster.

Not a bit Bahco, it's not even comedy. Comedy is an art.... One of the hardest things to do is stand on a stage,alone, and make someone laugh.. If each of them had to do a solo stand up routine in front of a live audience to earn a living, they'd starve!! That might not be a bad idea though. :LOL:

Roughcaster.

Sponsored Links
In my opinion,in terms of comedy, neither of those two odious "entertainers" come anywhere near to the comedic abilities of the victim in their pathetic and loathsome prank.ie, Andrew Sachs.

Bland should have been hauled up years ago under trade description laws ... for masquerading as a comedian

He should stick to the Pirates of the Caribbean films, where he was much more entertaining

Ross is alright

I've just listened to the whole thing on You Tube. ( Russel Brand and Johnathan Ross, abusive phonecall to Andrew Sachs) ,9 minutes of trash. Hard to believe anyone can be paid millions of ££££'s from the public purse to carry on like that. Star quality,,, yeh, disaSTAR.

Roughcaster.

i think joe and me could do there job :LOL: as those two are sh##e funny as flat tyre on a wheelchair :cry:

not guilty!

never saw it / heard it don't care, however, aparently the show was recorded, then edited, so someone had to give the ok for what ever it was that was broadcast.

what the two did may have been silly (like i said i dont know) but as i also said some one could have said snip, thats not going out, snip, neither is that etc

If I never saw these two "celebs" on TV again it would be too soon. :rolleyes:

The editors are too blame as much as the two stooges though :cool:

They are talking about fining the BBC, err.....thats us innit...the licence payers....what did we do wrong :confused:

Watched News at Ten reporting this earlier (and they probably enjoyed reporting it!). They said that the show was indeed prerecorded. That Sachs had been contacted before the show had been broadcast and he had apparently asked for the tape not to be broadcast. The editing team (of whom I do not know the names/positions of within the BBC), later made the decision to broadcast. So a process seems to have been followed and the tape was broadcast following that procedure. Gordon Brown has condemned it. So to has David Cameron. Why they are getting involved I do not know. OFCOM are now involved obviously and so to are the Police. They are looking into the whole matter under the Telecommunications Law apparently. Under the Telecommunications Act 1984, it is a criminal offence to leave grossly offensive messages over telephone or make indecent or obscene or menacing telephone calls or calls which cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety.

Now I don't condone this. Andrew Sachs shouldn't have been publicly humiliated in this way and neither should Georgina Baillie (Sachs Grand Daughter). But I thought I'd share this with you from a section within the Times Online covering this story.

It emerged yesterday that Baillie is a member of the Satanic Sluts Extreme, a dance troupe that describe themselves as “four of the sexiest depraved London jezebels”, who perform “violent, horrific and sexy burlesque shows”. Baillie, 23, who goes by the name “Voluptua”, has auditioned for The Sun’s Page 3, and has posted images of herself on social networking websites in provocative poses. She describes herself as a “swinger”, who dances in a cage at a nightclub.
I shan't comment!

if the BBC get fined for this, the fine should be paid for by all those involved in making and deciding to brodcast this SH*T but i bet nothing happens to them and as usual we will pay the fine, sack them all and try someone else

I'm horrified that anyone should make suggestive remarks about this sweet young girl. I cannot imagine what gave them the idea, although she does say she's had sex with Hairy Brand.

Here's the photos of herself that she's published:

article-1080839-0243A4B3000005DC-776_468x703.jpg

article-1081414-0246DFD2000005DC-103_468x869.jpg

How dare those mischievous broadcasters kick-start the career of a shy and retiring Satanic Slut!
She was so upset that she had to go see Max Clifford and sell her story to The Sun!!
I shall immediately write to the BBC along with 10,000 other people to express my vicarious outrage, because I like to be told what to do and think!!!

Sponsored Links
Back