Sick Arsonist

Could have been worse. A human could have died instead of some unwanted dogs.

I'm sure the judge will do the right thing.

I heard the dogs that died had already found homes.

Also people are saying we care more about the dogs than the young children in Rotherham, these dogs were in a home being cared for by dedicated staff, whereas the young girls were not being cared for by the staff that is in place to "serve and protect" them. What should we do? Donate money to build more homes for children to be assaulted? They were let down by the police and politicians. Have there been any arrest yet or do we still not want to upset the foreign community?

Sponsored Links
Given the strength of feeling on this one, I wouldn't be surprised if the little tw@t has a new identity, plus job etc lined up when he has done his time.
I look forward to giving him the nice things in life, that I won't be able to afford for my own kids.

Apparently over a £million has been donated by the dog loving public to this dogs home in response to this fire.

So assuming the place is fully insured, they can have it fully rebuilt on the insurance claim and have a million quid in the bank for the future.

So, every cloud.......

Sponsored Links
Could have been worse. A human could have died instead of some unwanted dogs.

I'm sure the judge will do the right thing.

Is a human who rapes 10 year old girls and kills them worth more than a dog?
I think not.

Or what about a human that decapitates a little girl?
Is that human worth more to you than a dog?

Why don't you fek off and stop trolling nosodall.

a suspect is thought to be 15 years old ... that's old enough to know right from wrong, hope he gets the full weight of the law, deserves a long time in prison! (although I doubt he'll get more than a year or so, max...)
A year could well be long enough for the prison inmates to give him a friendly bit of advice (aka a going over).

Why don't you fek off and stop trolling nosodall.
Only if you ask nicely and type something on the forum that actually makes sense. Deal?

Looks like I'll be around for a long time boyo. :rolleyes:

No deal now fek off back to building and destruction. You've made a fool of your self over there 1156 times and no doubt you'll continue. :LOL:

No deal now fek off back to building and destruction.
No.

As long as I garner the type of reaction you and your thwanker buddies offer up, I shall continue as before thanks.

I have yet to see a Norc thread that makes sense in any case. Ho hum.

And sixty eight thousand children in care..... a nation of child lovers?

Sponsored Links
Back