Sink waste....

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have tiles my bathroom floor, so therefore the toilet and sink are raised now. I have a problem with the basin waste only all the other connections are fine.

My waste comes out of the wall and then has a 90 degree bend on it obviously facing up, ready for the S trap to connect to the sink. Now it is an inch maybe inch and a half too short, due to replacing the flooe, adhesive and tiles. Not sure how to sort this. What I really need is a small extension to go over the 90 degree bent that is 32mm. I cant find one. I have tried to use a straight coupler but it is too big, IE the S trap and couplet meet but the two cant be connected as the coupler is too big.

Any ideas guys.

Thanks in advance

Sponsored Links
use a p trap with a male/female spigot bend in it :idea: then a short piece of pipe

By the time you have messed about trying to get the S trap to fit, it will be quicker to change to a P trap with a new bit of waste pipe and a couple of 90deg elbows. ;)

Sponsored Links
Hmm was thinking of that. Think I will go with the P Trap.

Thanks

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back