Smart phones... again!!

I have a blackberry, does all the phone & texting stuff fine.

I'd rather have a large android phone though.

Wanna swap? :)
I've got the Samsung Note II on network 3. No problems yet and the camera is so good I don't use my dedicated and cumbersome camera anymore.

Anyone want a Panasonic Lumix?

Sponsored Links
S4 is really amazing.. why are you selling them? you should give it to me :LOL: :LOL:

it lacks a credible phone and email app. the camera isn't that good either... the list is endless, does just about everything very averagely, if at all when it decides it CBA. needs rebooting twice a week min, apps simply lock up, battery life is terrible....... still it just sits in a drawer now doing nothing, which is pretty much what it did before, but needed to be charged daily to do that.

Lousy... avoid.

Sponsored Links
I could take a similar photo, but all mine are old... I have 8 now.

I did have 10, but I threw 2 away as they were not working.

The screen went on one and the keyboard on another.

C'mon, raise some bloody enthusiasm!!

It can't be any worse than your S4 with a Voda SIM in residence...

C'mon, raise some bloody enthusiasm!!

It can't be any worse than your S4 with a Voda SIM in residence...

:LOL: prolly not, voda does seem very poor at the moment, perhaps they are sacrificing 2G and 3G services for the 4G rollout.

I have just phoned them today to get a PAC to port my Voda number elsewhere....

What with the carp reception and the per minute billing, I'm off!

It was a real larf trying to talk to the guy. I can't hear you very well, you've gone faint.

"Yes, I've gone inside for a pen. For best reception, I need to stand in the middle of the road...."

That's no bleedin' good, is it? ;)

Voda is pi55 poor at the moment, my phone routinely refuses to register on a 3G network........ in central london???? Summat is up,... but what to do, where I live, we have no 02, 3, Orange (Whatever they are called now!!)

Hmm, guess i'll have to put up with the shabby service.

It's also P155 poor with Asda, they piggy-back of Voda. My Asda SIM has awful reception in the house and it has been getting worse.

And, as I say, my work mobile (also Voda) has dreadful reception inside, but all of them are bad outside too.

Until I get into the middle of the road.... ;)

I know they're not the only ones, but perhaps Voda want to get rid of me? ;)

There's a novel way to do it!

well it can't surely be location, voda reception is poor in manchester, london, blackpool, MK, it's poor everywhere.

I have just gone from T Mobile 3G, to EE 4G.....the difference is amazing!!!

Sponsored Links
Back